Uk Mic using Squad Players for xbox one BF4

Discus and support Uk Mic using Squad Players for xbox one BF4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all,just got an xbox one and need people to play bf4 with. I usually play hardcore mode on rush or conquest. I play week nights and weekends when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Westie83, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Westie83
    Westie83 Guest

Hey all,just got an xbox one and need people to play bf4 with. I usually play hardcore mode on rush or conquest. I play week nights and weekends when I can. I'm 30 so pref looking for some older players or mid 20's. Feel free to add me if your looking
    for the same.

:)

Westie83, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Looking for squad mates??

Hi, I'm looking to squad up on BF4 on Xbox one? Pease add me GT - I use the mic and would like to play with squad minded players

chocolatebear80, Jan 25, 2014
  3. How do I check if my mic is working in BF4?

If you're playing BF4 with a squad where none of the squad members are in party chat and all have mics on, yes, you can talk to all the members in your squad in the game using the Kinect mic.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jan 25, 2014
  4. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest

This in the wrong forum, and this belongs in the clan discussion thread. second from top at the top of the forum.

vibroluxor, Jan 27, 2014
  5. chocolatebear80 Win User

Looking for squad mates??

Hi, I'm looking to squad up on BF4 on Xbox one? Pease add me GT - I use the mic and would like to play with squad minded players
  6. vibroluxor Win User

This in the wrong forum, and this belongs in the clan discussion thread. second from top at the top of the forum.
  7. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

looking for team players

time zone

mic?

Just asking as im looking for player's (UK) with mic's to join are squad, there's 5 of us already but getting every one on at the same time can be difficult.

We are looking for player's that are out to win an have fun, we don't mind banter as most of us are over 30.
  8. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

How do I check if my mic is working in BF4?

If you're playing BF4 with a squad where none of the squad members are in party chat and all have mics on, yes, you can talk to all the members in your squad in the game using the Kinect mic.
  9. Psycho 504 Win User

This is the weakest cod thread I ever seen!!

The only thing I didn't like about BF4 was that it broke up your teams into squads of 4 and if you wer not lucky enough to get put into a squad that had mics it got boring. Hope they have something different for BF4
Thema:

1. Uk Mic using Squad Players for xbox one BF4 - Similar Threads - Mic using Squad

2. Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way I can use a blue snowball mic on my Xbox one: I want to use this mic for my Xbox, but can't figure out how too, plz help 83f630d2-cbd0-45af-89e9-a3ba4b1eda33
  3. Using your mic while streaming to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Using your mic while streaming to pc: While not streaming my mic that is directly connected to my xbox works. But the seccond I star streaming my mic that is still connected directly to my xbox is muted I cant speak but I can still...
  4. Wrong mic being used

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wrong mic being used: This question may ne obvious but I cant find it anywhere, how do I change the mic in use on xbox party chat in the app, I have headphones plugged in and they have a mic on them I would like to use...
  5. Using a usb mic on Xbox one S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using a usb mic on Xbox one S: Hello, I have a neewer nw-700 usb mic and it won’t plug in directly into my xbox one to use, so I wanted to know if you could plug your pc into your xbox one via usb or hdmi or something and use...
  6. Cant use mic on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant use mic on windows 10: I recently bought another xbox to use alongside my first one with my brother. I mirror one to my laptop and the other runs on the tv, I have both plugged into the tv to be able to switch hdmi...
  7. Using Webcam Mic for Cortana on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Webcam Mic for Cortana on Xbox: I have connected Logitech Webcam in USB port of Xbox one for video calling. That webcam has integrated mic which works fine while video calling. How can I use that mic for Cortana?...
  8. Xbox One controller not letting me use mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller not letting me use mic: Ok so my controller won't let me use a mic. I have tried to use several different mics and none of them have worked. The reason I know it's my controller is because it makes the noise when you...
  9. I cant use my mic on state of decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use my mic on state of decay 2: I dont know why but i can use my mic on state of decay 2 co-op eaf3e26c-3362-44dc-bd50-d288f9a3f83b
  10. How do I use the Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the Mic?: I recently bought the xbox one x and I want to be able to talk on the games using the built in Mic, but how do I set that up? I'm told it comes with the built in Kinect? but how do I set up my...