'UK' only - Detailed Network Statistics - Your results are required please

Discus and support 'UK' only - Detailed Network Statistics - Your results are required please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to stress to Microsoft support that UK Xbox One users have a higher latency than normal.This is because the worldwide Xbox One speedtest server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiChHaRd1, Mar 12, 2014.

1. RiChHaRd1
    RiChHaRd1 Guest

I want to stress to Microsoft support that UK Xbox One users have a higher latency than normal.This is because the worldwide Xbox One speedtest server is based half way across the world over in Seattle, USA.

A simple test called 'Detailed Network Statistics' is performed by going into Settings, Network, Test Multiplayer Connection then waiting until 'checking connectio'n is finished. When 'Everything Is good' is displayed press All the bumper and trigger buttons
    together (LB,RB,LT,RT) to display the detailed network statistic settings.

Please post your results as mine is set out below :

D/Load - 58.55Mbps

U/Load - 18.35Mbps

D/Load Packetloss - 0%

U/Load Packetlosd - 0%

MTU - 1480

Latency - 149ms

With hope, we may see Microsoft change the test server to a closer speedtest server.

Thankyou!

:)

RiChHaRd1, Mar 12, 2014
  2. SGT SADLER
    SGT SADLER Guest
    Downloading Updates Takes Forever!

Do a detailed network statistics test in settings under the network tab and post your results.

SGT SADLER, Mar 12, 2014
  3. Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:

Lewis_Carroll, Mar 12, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

D/load 71.31Mbps

U/load 18.36Mbps

Packet Loss both at 0%

MTU 1480

Latency 156ms

Although I pay no attention to latency in the test

As Titanfall latency is much lower between 24ms and 30 ms on the West Europe server.

Malacath, Mar 15, 2014
Thema:

1. 'UK' only - Detailed Network Statistics - Your results are required please - Similar Threads - 'UK' Detailed Network

2. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  3. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  4. uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uk 360 game on xbox one x german / Abwärtskompatibel, aber.....: The Game Lego Star Wars The Force awakens is listed as a 360 game that can be played withe the xbox one, but this uk import game does not start in my xbox one, but runs fine in my 360. Do i need...
  5. Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US: 'm planning on moving to the USA when I get my K1 visa will my UK X Box work in America, do I just need to get an American power cable or do I need a converter. The website says "The Xbox One S...
  6. UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK Pegi Ratings Vs USA ERSB ratings and keeping our UK children safe online - ensuring they...: (1) Having had a long "live chat" with XBox support (seemingly USA based) it appears the UK has a "snag" with the XBox that may need the "development" people to look into. I must say though that...
  7. So this came up today I'm in the UK yet it won't work

in XboX Insiders
    So this came up today I'm in the UK yet it won't work: [IMG] submitted by /u/phreshfocus26 [link] [comments]
  8. How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK?: How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK? I got my own Disney plus account from the Netherland. I use a DNS code for the Netherland and is say Disney plus is unavaillable in your location. I put...
  9. OneGuide TV listings missing programme information UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide TV listings missing programme information UK: A few days ago OneGuide decided to start displaying entries in the listings with things like Channel 4 programming rather than the actual programme information and this is for multiple channels....
  10. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...