UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible?

Discus and support UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A simple yes or no is a fine answer :) - I'm living in the UK. Can I use a UK PSU for a US xbox 1? 67280af1-f496-4b90-ba65-e3de546a7327 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aaranh, Dec 28, 2017.

1. aaranh
    aaranh Guest

A simple yes or no is a fine answer UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible? :)

- I'm living in the UK. Can I use a UK PSU for a US xbox 1?

:)

aaranh, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Whagi
    Whagi Guest
    Importing from US to UK

You will also need a new PSU(UK 240v), or if you intend to use the US PSU a step down transformer to convert the UK 240v to US 120v (if that is the rating of the US PSU).

Whagi, Dec 28, 2017
  3. tjamesmac
    tjamesmac Guest
    Replacement Power supply unit and power cord

I bought my Xbox one in the US and have since moved back to the UK. I was wondering how I go about getting a licensed PSU for the xbox one to use in the UK?

tjamesmac, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Whagi Win User

Importing from US to UK

You will also need a new PSU(UK 240v), or if you intend to use the US PSU a step down transformer to convert the UK 240v to US 120v (if that is the rating of the US PSU).
  5. RockDonStar Win User

Need my Power Adapter replaced

I just imported the original xbox one psu from UK(India and UK has same voltage) and it's running fine. You can get one on ebay.
  6. Sammy Valencia Win User

Xbox One Console - Region Free?

Of Course :) I can't find the PSU on their UK store, and Xbox Support US told me they dont sell them direct (Both US and UK) but I'm sure I can find one somewhere.

Thanks for confirming the region free question!
  7. RBEJ1977 Win User

Power supply buzzing noise

I have UK version PSU and hear whirring sound.
  8. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

power supply unit interchangeable on US / EU consoles

Yes and if you read what you posted it say about the PSU which is what I said!!!!! The xbox will work but needs a PSU from the region he will be using it!!

Which is what I said.... He need the whole power brick not just the plug.

I've got loads of US friend that life in the uk and use US console with uk power bricks and has had them ok'ed with MS when repairs where needed.
Thema:

1. UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible? - Similar Threads - PSU livig Possible

2. PSu

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSu: There is this loud buzzing sound coming from the powercord brick .... and ive seen that this has ben addressed before yet that was 2013 and now in 2019 i bought an xbox1 and it has this problem i...
  3. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84
  4. Need Xbox one PSU for Kosovo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox one PSU for Kosovo: I’m going to kosovo in June and I want to take my xbox one with me and the question is to where I can purchase a 220V PSU?? 32f9f319-da15-4884-b9e3-b595d96aedbf
  5. Broken PSU following repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken PSU following repair: hi, Following my Xbox breaking and sending it off for repair along with the psu, I received it back today only to find the replacement psu is also faulty!! After speaking to Xbox support they...
  6. Xbox One, Flashing Orange PSU (No sound)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, Flashing Orange PSU (No sound): Had a look all over the forums and Google but couldn't find any solid solutions/answers to this issue. So I have a background in engineering and repairs, and thus a good friend of mine has come...
  7. Will my xbox 360 psu work with an Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my xbox 360 psu work with an Xbox one s?: I'm buying an Xbox One S from America but the PSU will be different to the one in Ireland. Will the PSU in my Xbox 360 work or where can I buy a new PSU for the Xbox one s?...
  8. PSU failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSU failure: Hi Guys my PSU for my Xbox one has died, I verified it by using a friends. I am looking at trying to purchase a new one but am having trouble where to find one, can anyone help? Phil...
  9. Xbox One PSU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One PSU: I have had two power supplies do the same thing to me. The first power supply worked for a good amount of time, 2 or 3 years. After that it started sounding like the fan in the PSU was going out....
  10. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?: Hi, Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along with the Indian unit does not have wide input...