Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation

Discus and support Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Yura, and I’m from Ukraine. I wanted to ask, when will there be a Ukrainian translation of the Minecraft: Dungeons, and will it be?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProSplash, Jun 14, 2021.

1. ProSplash
    ProSplash Guest

Hello, my name is Yura, and I’m from Ukraine. I wanted to ask, when will there be a Ukrainian translation of the Minecraft: Dungeons, and will it be? And, if you need help with translation, I can help with it.

:)

ProSplash, Jun 14, 2021
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

3. FieryBarbecue68 Win User

Xbox Ukraine payment in UAH

Great! My region is Ukraine. I see all prices in Ukrainian UAH in the online store. I try to pay by Ukrainian visa card I cannot do it (error). What is it? What is wrong with Ukrainian Microsoft?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Dungeons zurückgesetzt?[Translation-Minecraft Dungeons Reset?]

Hello Zuckerlos,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with save data. Unfortunately, if a save becomes corrupt, it will make it unusable. Are you connected to the internet and have Xbox live? If you lost these your save would not be able to be retrieved
    from the cloud.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Terolek Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account with Microsoft

Translate: Hi everyone, today i'm going to expose my problem, one month ago i pre-order Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition, today i tried to install in the official game launcher of mojang, but in that part it appears i need to re-buy the game, when i have
    the game (because i can install this for the Microsoft Store), i would like know if is there any way to link the Microsoft Minecraft Dungeons with the official launcher game
  6. ッLEOᑎᗰIᑎEᖇ Win User

RETURN THE MONEY

Hi I am a player Minecraft Dungeons, If you wanted to try Minecraft Dungeons you could use game pass, so You made a mistake
Thema:

1. Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation - Similar Threads - Ukrainian Minecraft Dungeons

2. Custom skins on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom skins on Minecraft: Why can’t I use the skins I use on Minecraft Windows edition, On my Xbox Minecraft if they’re the same account d560d18b-50d0-4006-b120-118ed44ba5ad
  3. Connection timed out Minecraft java server

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection timed out Minecraft java server: For the past few days I have been trying to join a friends server but every time I try this message pops up. I have tried disabling firewall and win defender but that didn't work, I tried using...
  4. My application on minecraft partner program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My application on minecraft partner program is under review: In the past three months, I have published my application, and it is still under review if you can't help it's fine e4537d74-51ba-44ce-99f0-10d3db01536d
  5. I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15

in XboX Insiders
    I can't set Minecraft RTX for NVIDIA RTX 3050 in notebook Dell G15: Hello, I have notebook Dell Inspiron G15 with RTX 3050. And I can't in the insider app of Xbox set to RTX version of Minecraft. In the list in management menu I have only one version to set:...
  6. "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Are you trying to sign in to minecraft pe kindle fire" can not log in.: When I try to log in Minecraft in my Motorola g7 play it prompt me to log in with my Microsoft account but then this question pops up: Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft pe kindle fire? I...
  7. Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent Controls and Minecraft Dungeons: I noticed recently that Minecraft Dungeons doesn't close when the parental controls time is up. It says it is up and logs them out of their profile on the Xbox but doesn't make them stop playing....
  8. Why do I have to buy minecraft again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I have to buy minecraft again?: I just got a new pc and I started downloading the minecraft launcher. When it finished downloading I logged into my microsoft account, but when I got in it said that I had to buy the game. I...
  9. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  10. Ukrainian region and language on consoles Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ukrainian region and language on consoles Xbox one: Hello I live in ukraine and I have a great request for you Enter the Ukrainian language and the region Why because of what the microsoft goes from Russia should suffer we our country nothing to...