UKTB gaming looking for members

Discus and support UKTB gaming looking for members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014.

1. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest

Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have 46members in the UKTB clan on ghosts & are still recruiting
    I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role... Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions.
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc. Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming

:)

UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
  2. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    UKTB gaming - need support

Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have 46members in the UKTB clan on ghosts & are still recruiting
    I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role. Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions...
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc. Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming

UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
  3. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest
    UKTB gaming - dad of 1

I'm looking for members, moderators, editors, YouTubers & twitch broadcasters, mlg & gb competitive players to join & manage their role. Moderators will have to earn their spot by either rep or donation. Need members to post their heart out & start discussions.
    We will be entering competitions & tournaments for cash prizes etc... Also Looking for a sponsor to back us & represent UKTB gaming in the competitions I need support in all sorts of areas, so if this sounds interesting please join us UKTB gaming

UKTOPBOIS, Jan 26, 2014
  4. UKTOPBOIS Win User

Looking 4 A Clan

Join UKTB ghosts clan, we got 30memvers & currently in 1st
  5. UKTOPBOIS Win User

What are you talking about? You strange person... This is a gaming forum where I'm posting for GAMERS to join me to play xbox, I'm just making it more interesting by entering competitions.

Are you going to comment on each and every post that is recruiting members for clans???
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You are spamming adverts for your website,which is not allowed on this forum.

If you want to look for new members for you clan then post in the clan forums.

-

Posting on a fake silver account makes me think you either know you are breaking the rules or are running a scam website.
  7. Grimlocke Prime Win User

UKTB gaming - dad of 1

from One Community to another. Good luck in all you intend to achieve

. Founder and Leader of The Prime Gaming Community
  8. UKTOPBOIS Win User

Ghosts: UKTB clan recruiting

Clans building up now, come on let's make it 100members
Thema:

1. UKTB gaming looking for members - Similar Threads - UKTB gaming looking

2. Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Automatically Getting Uninstalled: I have had this happen to me a couple times with GTA 5 and Fallout 76. I also have a friend who has had this happen with his Forza Horizon 3, does anyone know why this happens?...
  3. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  4. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  5. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  6. Error installing a game (80070015)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error installing a game (80070015): Hello. I just bought my Xbox Games Pass subscription for PC. I have 2 hard disk 1 of low capacity in which I have the system and another of greater capacity where I install the games, but when...
  7. UKTB gaming - dad of 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB gaming - dad of 1: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...
  8. UKTB gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB gaming: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...
  9. UKTB - recruiting ghosts clan currently 1st with 30members! Join us

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UKTB - recruiting ghosts clan currently 1st with 30members! Join us: Message me your gamertag if your interested in joining the clan, very successful & always someone online to plate it has we have 30members 91c6e740-47ce-40b6-8886-5872d5afd6d5
  10. UKTB gaming - need support

in XBoX on Consoles
    UKTB gaming - need support: Hi all @ xbox forums, I'm GT: numnuts1988 leader/founder of UKTB clan/gaming. I've created a gaming community to get gamers together and start a UK pro gaming clan/community. We currently have...