Ultimate bill on credit card.

Discus and support Ultimate bill on credit card. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help. I have a continuous bill which is Microsoft Ultimate on my debit account this month. I understand its from a xbox live account,and i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Claudiaalbert1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Ultimate bill on credit card.

Help.

I have a continuous bill which is Microsoft Ultimate on my debit account this month. I understand its from a xbox live account,and i need to delete my auto renew . My children haven't had a xbox for 18 months . However neither my email,my wifes email or
    my daughter email hasnt any sign of this subscription coming through,so i cant delete it.....how can i solve this issue? To be frank its driving me mad!

Any help or advice would be greatfully received.

:)

Claudiaalbert1, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Megavolt480 Win User

Need professional help ?

FTW 1997, Since you are attempting to use your friend's credit card, your address must match the address of the credit card. That is why you are getting rejected. Microsoft uses the billing address of the credit card and your address in order to prevent
    fraud.
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure
    . Try updating your address to match the billing address of the credit card.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Can't activate Ultimate Game Pass

Nope, you need:

Never had Game pass ultimate before

Have a valid credit/debit card in place in your billing information

Don't have auto renewal activated on other subscriptions as Gold and Regular Game Pass
  4. Intrepid_Soul Win User

Xbox Won't accept my prepaid card

Greetings, the issue is the credit card authorization is trying to verify the billing address. You should contact your credit card company and ask them for the billing address for the card, they will have this information. Enter that information as the
    billing address in your Xbox. It should go through then.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

My old credit card got charged by mistake

If the new credit card links to the same financial account as the old credit card, no worries. They honored it, all is well. You may want to call up Xbox Customer Support and talk to their billing department to move your subscription to the new credit
    card so you can get the old one out of the account, though, just to make sure. There's also the chance it hasn't billed yet, and if billing the old credit card WOULD cause a problem, then they can move the pending charge over to the new credit card before
    it's processed to your card company.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Changing my billing address

Have you change the billing address on your credit card with the credit card company? If not give that a try and see if it helps.
Thema:

Ultimate bill on credit card.

1. Ultimate bill on credit card. - Similar Threads - Ultimate bill credit

2. Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billed for Microsoft*ultimate 1-momsbill but billing not on my account: Hi I need some help, so I got billed 19.95NZD for it on my card but when I checked my Microsoft account on billing and stuff it didnt say I did and I have no other account but is it possible for...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership: I wanted to try the $1/month offer for Ultimate Gamepass but, as a prepaid Xbox Gold subscriber, I had some questions about how the billing works and I wasn't seeing transparency. Q: If I were...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...
  7. Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game Pass Ultimate wont go through with paying for my overdue bill: Hello, Ive been trying to use my xbox but since I’ve had an overdue payment for xbox ultimate, I wasn’t able to. I bought a 3-month game pass card and try to redeem it, yet the overdue payment...
  8. XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE: I recently upgraded to xbox game pass ultimate from xbox gold live because it was only $1. Instead I was charged $14.99, so I filled out a refund request form and even left in the notes that I was...
  9. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate have "secret" billing charges?: Hello all. Today I decided to get the 2-months-for-$2 deal for Game Pass Ultimate. I saw the message about how Xbox will take $2 for the first two months and then apply appropriate fees for the...
  10. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...