Ultimate/digital edition dying light DLC

Discus and support Ultimate/digital edition dying light DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered it when it was comin out and I've been very patient trying to find ways to fix this problem because it's a fun game. But I did pay extra... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUFFCAT717, Apr 28, 2015.

1. BUFFCAT717
    BUFFCAT717 Guest

I pre ordered it when it was comin out and I've been very patient trying to find ways to fix this problem because it's a fun game. But I did pay extra for the Extra stuff. I don't want my money back I just want the content I bought.

I want my stuff waaaahhhh

:)

BUFFCAT717, Apr 28, 2015
  2. hooksone5one
    hooksone5one Guest
    Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I got the ultimate edition of dying light and the only dlc i get is the be the zombie, all the others say bundle only, whats with that i thought thats what the ultimate edition was

hooksone5one, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Dying Light Ultimate Edition no DLC

how can i get my dlc and my season pass for buying the ultimate edition? all the dlc outfits/weapons says budle only and the season pass says manage i haven't installed any of it except for the game but i know i bought the dying light ultimate edition?

Xv ChRoNiiC vX, Apr 28, 2015
  4. hooksone5one Win User

Plague of Frogs, Devils worship pack, and dying light ninja dlc not installing

I got the ultimate edition of dying light and the only dlc i get is the be the zombie, all the others say bundle only, whats with that i thought thats what the ultimate edition was
  5. Xv ChRoNiiC vX Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition no DLC

how can i get my dlc and my season pass for buying the ultimate edition? all the dlc outfits/weapons says budle only and the season pass says manage i haven't installed any of it except for the game but i know i bought the dying light ultimate edition?
  6. The I ToN x Win User

Dying light season pass not downloading??

Same here I have buyed Dying Light Ultimate Edition on PRE ORDER, but didn't receive any DLC or new content that was suppose to come and didn't receive my season pass as well.
  7. ContentHippo Win User

I think they will fix it atleast when the discs are out everywhere they should update it or Microsoft will fix It they should
  8. Cam owned you Win User

Im having a major issue here, paid $20 extra for the "glitched" edition. I bought ultimate edition of dying light in the xbox store, and it says I don't have access to any of the extra DLC content, when i go to "manage" in the ultimate edition nothing shows
    up, when i go to the store and click the content it says " bundle only" <- yes the bundle that i bought. what the hell....
Thema:

1. Ultimate/digital edition dying light DLC - Similar Threads - Ultimate digital edition

2. NHL 19 Ultimate Edition Digital Download content missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NHL 19 Ultimate Edition Digital Download content missing: Recently I purchased NHL 19 Ultimate Edition, digitally through the built in XBOX store, however I did not receive the promised rewards. These rewards are (according to EAs website): 40 Hockey...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition Digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition Digital: I missed the last sale for this game. Is it possible to get the sale price somehow? e7c433ed-1c87-45fc-bc12-1e61842bf4fb
  4. Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Gears of war 4 ultimate edition remaining 4 games. Has been 30 days: you told me to come back here after 30 days if I haven't received the rest of the gears of war games by a message or email. I've checked the inbox and junk/spam folders before this and neither has...
  5. State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition - State of Decay Year One Survival Edition Digital Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition - State of Decay Year One Survival Edition Digital Code: I contacted Microsoft support on this issue and they redirected me to this forum. I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of State of Decay 2 which includes a digital code for State of Decay Year One...
  6. Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital ultimate edition, can't download Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC: I bought the digital ultimate edition version of Halo Wars 2 but I can't access Halo Wars 1 Definitive Edition on PC - the Windows 10 store says I do not own it: [img] I can access the game on...
  7. No 25 digit code Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No 25 digit code Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition: Hey guys I preordered Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition and for some reason the local eb games store sent the physical copies out early so I instead got it earlier this week on monday. I feel like this...
  8. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital showing as pre-order + no halo wars definitive edition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital showing as pre-order + no halo wars definitive edition ...: I purchased the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital code from Best Buy today and I do not see my halo wars Definitive edition download. On my account its showing as Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition...
  9. Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digitally before the 20th and still havent received ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digitally before the 20th and still havent received ...: Hello, I was told to try contacting someone here about my code not showing up, I have Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digitally before the 20th and still havent received my code yet. Is...
  10. pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet ?: I pre-ordered the digital Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition ,haven't got the HW:DE code yet , anyone can help me? please check my info, see if something was wrong fa7d4853-e2e1-4344-9e0c-c49575f7943b