Ultimate Family Sharing

Discus and support Ultimate Family Sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have 3 xboxes on my family plan my wifes and daughters, am I really forced to buy a whole other subscription for my daughter for her to have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JosephLeiferman, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM.

1. Ultimate Family Sharing

Hello I have 3 xboxes on my family plan my wifes and daughters, am I really forced to buy a whole other subscription for my daughter for her to have gold and gamespass too? My home xbox is my wifes so her and I have same games and gold, but I cant have
    my account on my daughters xbox as well as my wifes. Wish I could just pay more to have an all encompassing subscription and have it be a family pass. Or am I missing something?

:)

JosephLeiferman, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  2. Westcoast Meza Win User

Ultimate Family Sharing

At the moment you can only xbox share with one other console, total of 2 consoles.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Family Pass

Yes I think there should be a Game Pass Ultimate Family package for 4 or 5 users to share.
  4. bjornxon Win User

Gamepass cloud streaming sharing

I really hope that it will be possible to share it with the other family members as on the console itself. In my house I have bought the GamePass Ultimate account and share it with my kids. Like a lot of families do I imagine.

If I can not share this Cloud feature with them it will be very disappointing and this feature won't be interesting at all.
  5. Redadder Win User

Forza horizon 4 - cross platform

Yes we have two accounts. The problem seems to be both licenses. So the owned game and the xbox ultimate account are held by the one xbox account.

One of us via family sharing should be able to play the owned version of forza. The other should be able to play the xbox ultimate version via family sharing also.

doesnt matter which one is played by PC and which by xbox.

forza is owned and installed on both PC and Xbox.

both signed into accounts on PC and Xbox.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Game Pass ultimate Family sharing

gamesharing gamepass games on pc is a nightmare, it sometimes works or sometimes does not, it will work perfect for the account holder but not other accounts on pc, i have got it to work sometimes then others the licence just does not validate and the game
    shuts off.

i just bought gamepass for pc for my son at 3.99 per month and all works fine.
Thema:

Ultimate Family Sharing

1. Ultimate Family Sharing - Similar Threads - Ultimate Family Sharing

2. Games Pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass ultimate family sharing: Please implement a family sharing system of Games Pass Ultimate. Between my flatmates and I, we have 3 Xbox's in the household and share one account for Games Pass. Make this far more...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: Couple of questions here. One Xbox in the home but will be cloud streaming to a phone as well. 1. If I purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan for my account, can my wife play the game pass...
  4. Game Pass ultimate Family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass ultimate Family sharing: So, I have Game Pass Ultimate, a child on family account. We each have a PC and Console. He has been migrating from console to his new PC. We are really struggling with sharing Game Pass Ultimate....
  5. GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service)

in XBoX on Mobile
    GamePass Ultimate Family Sharing (specifically for upcoming streaming service): Hi All, Many thanks for taking the time to read my question. My current set up is 1 x Xbox One, my 'home' console, for which I have a gamepass ultimate subscription 2 x Android phones /...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate. Family share?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate. Family share?: So, I own it for my PC. I want to know whether through adding my kid's account to my family, does his account benefit from my subscription while he plays on his console?...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  9. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  10. Ultimate game pass sharing with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate game pass sharing with family: Hello Microsoft and community. I recently switched over from sony to xbox and I see all this great talk about being able to share the ultimate game pass with family members account on the same...