Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wolfgheist II, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when I signed up, but it changed to only 1 month for $1. I tested this with my son's account and it did the
    same thing. Phone and chat support are completely unhelpful when I get someone that can understand me and just keep pointing to the fine print that says the offer is not available for all members. That great and dandy, but if not available for all members,
    what is the criteria? I am in the US.

This is the URL that breaks it down.

https://www.xbox.com/EN-US/xbox-game-pass#join

ULTIMATE

Includes Xbox Live Gold and unlimited access to over 100 high-quality console and PC games

Get your first 2 months for $2, then $14.99/mo.

Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality console and PC games

New games added all the time

Xbox Game Studios titles when they premiere

Exclusive member discounts and deals

ALSO INCLUDES:

(A $9.99/MO. VALUE)

Includes Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, console multiplayer

(Available as released)

Play 4 days early on console and PC

Includes the Ultimate Edition Character Pack and 30 days of Boost

:)

Wolfgheist II, Sep 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Just to help:

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. Wolfgheist II Win User

Yes, I get the same result on my Xbox, PC and iPhone with different browsers.

I have attempted to contact Xbox twice via chat and once via phone and all three times I was connected with someone that was not overly great at understanding English and just kept saying this over and over without any reason why it is not working when it
    is an active promotion in the US.

'Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'
  4. Wolfgheist II Win User

Hey, I suggest you get in touch with Xbox Support so they can help you with this issue. Follow the link and open up the virtual assistant by asking a question. From there you can ask to speak to a member of the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
    Will that get me to someone different than the 3 attempts that I mentioned above? One phone support and two chat support? None of which spoke English well and just kept giving that ''Offers are for a limited time
    and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'' spiel
  5. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hey, I suggest you get in touch with Xbox Support so they can help you with this issue. Follow the link and open up the virtual assistant by asking a question. From there you can ask to speak to a member of the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
  6. Wolfgheist II Win User

Just to help:

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
    I did that just now as well as the other mentioned above and they end up in the exact same place with the three Microsoft associates that spoke little English and just kept saying
    'Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'

It is looking like there is no way to actually get anyone at Microsoft with a clue to assist me?
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Issue with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: After the update today, it is now saying under my games and apps that I have no games under my full library, and also, it says I do not own Game Pass or Gold. When I go into Subscriptions however,...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate renewal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate renewal: Im trying to renew my game pass ultimate that was overdue but every time I try to it pops up as an error code. It asks for other ways to purchase it by phone number or paypal but an error code...
  4. Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate[Abonnement Game Pass Ultimate]: Je voudrais savoir comment payer Game Pass Ultimate avec une carte cadeau, car le payement est en retard et cause de ça je ne peux plus payer rien ni abonnement ni rien d'autre alors je ne peux...
  5. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  6. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  7. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  8. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  10. Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When I was using the Xbox, I had subscribed to the Game Pass. It was Rupees 59 for the first month. Anyway, I forgot to cancel it before the trial period, so it went into renewal. But thing was...