Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wolfgheist II, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me

My Xbox, email, FB and Xbox.com account all advertise this, yet when I signed up for it, I only got one month for $1. I did check the 2 for 2 box when I signed up, but it changed to only 1 month for $1. I tested this with my son's account and it did the
    same thing. Phone and chat support are completely unhelpful when I get someone that can understand me and just keep pointing to the fine print that says the offer is not available for all members. That great and dandy, but if not available for all members,
    what is the criteria? I am in the US.

This is the URL that breaks it down.

https://www.xbox.com/EN-US/xbox-game-pass#join

ULTIMATE

Includes Xbox Live Gold and unlimited access to over 100 high-quality console and PC games

Get your first 2 months for $2, then $14.99/mo.

Unlimited access to over 100 high-quality console and PC games

New games added all the time

Xbox Game Studios titles when they premiere

Exclusive member discounts and deals

ALSO INCLUDES:

(A $9.99/MO. VALUE)

Includes Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, console multiplayer

(Available as released)

Play 4 days early on console and PC

Includes the Ultimate Edition Character Pack and 30 days of Boost

:)

Wolfgheist II, Sep 7, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Just to help:

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  3. Wolfgheist II Win User

Yes, I get the same result on my Xbox, PC and iPhone with different browsers.

I have attempted to contact Xbox twice via chat and once via phone and all three times I was connected with someone that was not overly great at understanding English and just kept saying this over and over without any reason why it is not working when it
    is an active promotion in the US.

'Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'
  4. Wolfgheist II Win User

Hey, I suggest you get in touch with Xbox Support so they can help you with this issue. Follow the link and open up the virtual assistant by asking a question. From there you can ask to speak to a member of the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
    Will that get me to someone different than the 3 attempts that I mentioned above? One phone support and two chat support? None of which spoke English well and just kept giving that ''Offers are for a limited time
    and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'' spiel
  5. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hey, I suggest you get in touch with Xbox Support so they can help you with this issue. Follow the link and open up the virtual assistant by asking a question. From there you can ask to speak to a member of the support team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#1
  6. Wolfgheist II Win User

Just to help:

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from
    support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
    I did that just now as well as the other mentioned above and they end up in the exact same place with the three Microsoft associates that spoke little English and just kept saying
    'Offers are for a limited time and may not be valid for all members. Not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply.'

It is looking like there is no way to actually get anyone at Microsoft with a clue to assist me?
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass 2 months for $2 is not working for me - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. game pass ultimate and spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate and spotify: I am supposed to get spotify premium with game pass ultimate but i have never received anything about it yet, when will i get the email about it? I have had game pass ultimate for about 3 months...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium: Hi i have purchased the spotify premium and xbox one game pass ultimate bundle and i still havent Recieved my code yet i bought it like the first day it started and i never got it...
  4. How do you use game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you use game pass ultimate?: I also got it with the $1 deal and I use it on both Xbox and PC, playing some strategy games on the office and come back home to some Gears 5 and now WWZ 5816d404-01ff-4e63-afcf-3ad0d462dcb5
  5. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I have a little problem. My friend CAN buy XBOX Game Pass for 4 PLN But I can't see the lower price of it I can only see 54.99 PLN. Without 94% Discount. Please, I need an answer. Have a...
  6. Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is the Game Pass Ultimate $1/Month deal still active? I get misleading clickthroughs.: My gold expired and I'm trying to renew with the Gamepass Ultimate package. If I go to the "store" tab on my Xbox console and click on "memberships", the Game Pass Ultimate tab has the price...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  8. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...