Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XB Basilisk, Sep 9, 2019.

1. XB Basilisk
    XB Basilisk Guest

I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and everything cleared. But as of a few days ago I can no longer play
    any game pass games at all even though my account still shows the Ultimate game pass as active. I get a message telling me I need to buy the game first to play. The only game that is working is Gears of War 5. Now the only game shown to be available to me
    on the game pass tab of my games and apps is Gears of War 5.

:)

XB Basilisk, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button until the system shuts off.

Then unplug the power cable for 5 min and plug it back in and restart the console.

That might help.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox was having issues for a couple days now its a matter of waiting and see it fixed
  4. Smwutches Win User

Does PSO2 perks for Xbox pass holder upgrade to Xbox pass Ultimate given seperately?

The version for Ultimate is the same as regular Game Pass. Ultimate is just a way of bundling subscriptions. It doesn't effect how Game Pass/perks work.
  5. PatchworkPizza Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working properly

I hope this helps too, thanks for the suggestion
  6. PatchworkPizza Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working properly

I am 100% I bought the Ultimate Pass, I've already tried power cycling the console and nothing has changed. Thank you for the suggestion though
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it won't let me cancel it because the payment is past-due. Is there a way to cancel it? beb1f765-6d94-4d6b-9ac2-78cdf03f1048
  3. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  4. 支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款

in XBoX on Windows
    支付宝账户被Xbox Game Pass Ultimate提前自动扣款: 我的支付宝账户被提前自动扣款,显示为待处理,实际上已经被扣款,我现在想取消这项服务也取消不了,并且 法取消绑定支付宝,请客服帮我取消订单并且解除绑定支付宝 [img] [img] [img] 60a03c0c-187c-477d-ab05-44612027d1db
  5. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b
  6. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  7. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: How I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate code 47338307-b75f-4abb-b8ff-9f79bcdd9f52
  9. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  10. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...