Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready"

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Ultimate game pass and when I try to download the PC Beta it says Not Quite Ready, I have all updates for windows 10, and yes the latest one, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Popularman, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Popularman
    Popularman Guest

I have Ultimate game pass and when I try to download the PC Beta it says Not Quite Ready, I have all updates for windows 10, and yes the latest one, I checked for updates. a pop up says "Windows is making the May 2019 update Available to compatible devices,
    but your device isn't quite ready for it." What is it talking about? What am I missing, can someone please point me in the right direction.

PC Specs: Ryzen 5 2600x, RTX 2060, 16gb Ram and Windows 10 64 bit

:)

Popularman, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zekelom Win User

I have definitely got version 1903 and I am still getting this error any idea how to fix it
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Servers are probably going down right now, just wait it out
  4. Geth Win User

It's probably being flooded with traffic right now because of the announcement.

Give it a little bit.
  5. Ackis Win User

Have you recently rebooted?

If Windows Update is saying you have everything, then you should have everything.

Have you trying a sfc /scannow at all?
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Sweet.I gotta download mine right now. Hopefully I don't have any issues
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass "Not Quite Ready" - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  3. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  5. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Ik wil deelnemen aan de ultimate game pass maar het werkt niet 92a86e56-76cb-43bc-924f-7132a60f01d1
  7. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  8. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  9. Xbox game Pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass ultimate: I’ve bought Xbox game Pass ultimate, but when i wanna install gears 5 ultimate edition the option not appears 7738a8a4-8df2-4f55-bc2f-d26f4065a009
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...