Ultimate game pass on PC

Discus and support Ultimate game pass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ive bought the ultimate game pass im a long time xbox customers and im looking to get it on my pc but it says that my windows is not updated but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RicXOXO, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RicXOXO
    RicXOXO Guest

Ultimate game pass on PC

Hi ive bought the ultimate game pass im a long time xbox customers and im looking to get it on my pc but it says that my windows is not updated but I check all my update and I got the lastest of windows ...

:)

RicXOXO, Jun 12, 2019
  2. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Ultimate game pass on PC

1. Ultimate game pass on PC - Similar Threads - Ultimate game pass

2. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  3. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  5. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Ik wil deelnemen aan de ultimate game pass maar het werkt niet 92a86e56-76cb-43bc-924f-7132a60f01d1
  7. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  8. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  9. Xbox game Pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass ultimate: I’ve bought Xbox game Pass ultimate, but when i wanna install gears 5 ultimate edition the option not appears 7738a8a4-8df2-4f55-bc2f-d26f4065a009
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...