Ultimate game pass payment's

Discus and support Ultimate game pass payment's in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mad Mogar, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Mad Mogar
    Mad Mogar Guest

I have two diffrent pay dates and amou
    Ultimate game pass payment's [​IMG]
    nts
    for the ultimate?
    Ultimate game pass payment's [​IMG]

:)

Mad Mogar, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

payment and billing

When you added the one month of Game Pass Ultimate, Microsoft converted your existing year of Xbox Live to Game Pass Ultimate. It became 1 subscription.

Xbox Live and Game Pass are two separate subscription, but Xbox Live and Game Pass Ultimate basically get merged into one.

In other words, when you thought you were cancelling the Game Pass Ultimate, it cancelled the Xbox Live remainder too.

Also, the steps for removing a payment option are on the following site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca...-account-change-payment-method-or-credit-card
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

Yes to the first question. Game Pass Ultimate is Live + Game Pass.

You would pay again when the extra converted time ends. For example, I had Live until January 2022, then converted that time to Game Pass Ultimate. My next payment would be then.

Also, you can turn off recurring payments whenever you like.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service and as such requires a valid payment method for each monthly amount.

At this point in time there is no other way to purchase Game Pass Ultimate, other than by subscription. So Microsoft account balance will not cover it.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

Hi There,

When you got Game Pass Ultimate you converted your existing Game Pass at a 1:1 ratio so that means you got Game Pass Ultimate for 220 days, same as if you had the original Game Pass. However after the period of 220 days, Game Pass Ultimate will renew same
    as usual so you will have to cancel the recurring payments and just get your regular Game Pass back.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate is S14.99 a month. Do you have an external payment method on your account?
Thema:

1. Ultimate game pass payment's - Similar Threads - Ultimate game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo cancelar Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't cancel Xbox Game Pass...: Eu comprei o Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate para uma das minhas contas e eu não conseguia baixar os jogos, então cancelei a compra no mês passado, tentei com outra conta e também não consegui então...
  4. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - console multiplayer: I have 2 xbox one consoles and 2 children. If currently have xbox live gold and I have one console set as Home and I am logged into the other where my son has it set as his home. At present he can...
  6. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...
  7. Xbox Game pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate.: Hi guys whats the deal with Game pass Ultimate... In terms of games that I download, Do i get to keep them for good (whilst I'm a subscriber to the service) Or they eventually over time...
  8. Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoción de $10 MXN game pass ultimate cobró $30 MXN a mi tarjeta[Promotion of $ 10 MXN...: Acabo de hacer la compra y tuve el problema ya mencionado, se puede hacer algo? [Translation - I just made the purchase and I had the aforementioned problem, can I do something?]...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate code already used?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate code already used?: Just purchased a brand new xbox one elite series 2 controller. it came with a 14 day free trial for xbox game pass ultimate. code says its already been used. hows this possible?...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Subscription: My Game pass ultimate subscription has been accidentally renewed because i forgot to turn off recurring billing. so when i wen't to cancel the new month it showed that i was still on my first...