Ultimate Game Pass question

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My X-Box Live membership expires this August. Yes, I plan to renew it when it comes time. No, I do not have Game Pass of any kind at the moment. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Its Levels End, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Ultimate Game Pass question

My X-Box Live membership expires this August. Yes, I plan to renew it when it comes time.

No, I do not have Game Pass of any kind at the moment.

If I spend $1 to buy the Ultimate, can I get a further explanation?

How often I spend a $1 for Ultimate? What does it do with my current X-Box Live subscription?

What is the plus side of having Ultime Game Pass?

Thank you.

:)

Its Levels End, Jun 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi there CronosLink,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question pertaining to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I recommend checking out this article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Live

Hello Pain,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. As previously mentioned by Ambassador Smwutches, when it comes to upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate, your existing Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass will convert into Game Pass Ultimate. If after converting, you decide
    to cancel your Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, it will cancel everything including those subscriptions that were converted into the Game Pass Ultimate.

For more info on Game Pass Ultimate, please visit this
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for some more information. if you would like Xbox Live Gold you will have to purchase it.

Thema:

Ultimate Game Pass question

1. Ultimate Game Pass question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Je n'arrive pas remboursé les 12,99 € avec mon compte microsoft [Translate by Mod] I can't get back the $12.99 with my microsoft account a69816d8-74a2-4dbc-8e29-28f85a4f2020
  3. Xbox games pass ultimate fails

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate fails: So I have Xbox games pass ultimate & I went to download Batman arkham knight which is free on gamespass for console. Which I have as a part of the ultimate package but It says I need to get it to...
  4. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  5. Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade my year of live to game pass ultimate: Hello, So for the past few days im been trying to upgrade my year of xbox live to ultimate, as it just expired. Every time i try to upgrade i keep getting a "try that again" error. I've contacted...
  6. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  7. Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 With Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Pc installation: I have subscribed to the Xbox ultimate game pass, in order to be able to play gears of war 5. When I go to the Microsoft store to install the game that comes with that subscription, it does not...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate aboneliğini iptal edemiyorum.: Aboneliğimi iptal etmeye çalıştığımda "İptal" butonunu göremiyorum. Bana şu mesajı veriyor: "Aboneliğinizi geri yüklemek için ödeme yapın. Vadesinde ödenmemiş 177,00 ₺ nedeniyle şu anda askıya...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion: Hello. Two questions: Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game Pass or Gold). It only appears at full price...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass doesn't appear to working properly: I upgraded to the ultimate game pass a couple months ago and had remaining live left for 2 months. I recently just got charged for the first time for the pass. It went through my bank and...