Ultimate Game Pass question

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My X-Box Live membership expires this August. Yes, I plan to renew it when it comes time. No, I do not have Game Pass of any kind at the moment. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Its Levels End, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Ultimate Game Pass question

My X-Box Live membership expires this August. Yes, I plan to renew it when it comes time.

No, I do not have Game Pass of any kind at the moment.

If I spend $1 to buy the Ultimate, can I get a further explanation?

How often I spend a $1 for Ultimate? What does it do with my current X-Box Live subscription?

What is the plus side of having Ultime Game Pass?

Thank you.

:)

Its Levels End, Jun 12, 2019
  2. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, If you already had Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, that will be converted into the Ultimate subscription. We do have a conversion chart on our website through
    the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more info on how the conversion works and how much converts into the ultimate Game Pass.

For example, if you have six months of Xbox Live Gold, that will be converted into 79 days of Ultimate.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Ultimate Game Pass question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  3. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  5. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Ik wil deelnemen aan de ultimate game pass maar het werkt niet 92a86e56-76cb-43bc-924f-7132a60f01d1
  7. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  8. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  9. Xbox game Pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass ultimate: I’ve bought Xbox game Pass ultimate, but when i wanna install gears 5 ultimate edition the option not appears 7738a8a4-8df2-4f55-bc2f-d26f4065a009
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...