Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now. The old Xbox has not been plugged in.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infamous_Try_3257, Sep 14, 2021 at 4:52 PM.

1. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now.

The old Xbox has not been plugged in. We cleared cache, signed out and restarted and still not working

Can anyone help please

submitted by /u/Infamous_Try_3257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Infamous_Try_3257, Sep 14, 2021 at 4:52 PM
  2. StefanTimofte Win User

when I open a game included in game pass it tells me that I do not have a subscription to game pass,live gold or EA play.Can you help me?error code 0x803f900a

it's because I want to play pes 2021 and when I go to subscriptions it shows me the active game pass ultimate
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game pass Ultimate advantages

Since they haven't purchased Ultimate on their account, it won't show that they have a subscription for it. They will still be able to play online with the Gold from your subscription and play any games you download from Game Pass.
  4. BidLight4835988 Win User

HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Good Day

I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it.

My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher. After entering the voucher, it gives me 3 months of Gold. It did not convert to Game Pass Ultimate and I cannot play the games although the gold is active for 3 months. What i am
    looking for is a way or tutorial to convert the
    existing 3 months GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate.

Thanks in Advance.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Only the account that purchased Ultimate will show as owning Ultimate. Any other accounts using the Home console of that account will be able to play online and access any games that account downloads. They will not have access to Game Pass as Game Pass
    does not share, but the games downloaded from it do.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Hello cheesemp,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but you are not receiving access to the subscription. Also, you are being asked to purchase the subscription. Does

your subscription section
    of your Microsoft account show that you own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? If you are able to see an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you must make sure that you are signed in to your computer and the Windows Store application
    with the same account. As stated by AWildYamiEnters, you must use the
    Xbox (beta) App
    in order to play Xbox Game Pass on PC games. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

1. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass ultimate games wont install on my external hard drive anymore: Hi! I'm having a problem on installing games on a Windows 10 PC from the XBOX game pass ultimate library. I'm trying to install on my external hard drive. I have set this to be my desired place to...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: I can only seem to download one game with Game Pass. Can I only download and play one game or can I download multiple games to play? 8f5e2112-4c3d-4419-8c56-252beaf0c43e
  4. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  5. XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate - EA Desktop - Dragon Age Inquisition: Hello, I am playing Dragon Age Inquisition on my XBox Series S for awhile. I wanted to look for game guides etc. I noticed that my Character is missing some skills on skill tree. I have...
  6. Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate game wont open on pc: Hi, i just got game pass for pc and wanted to play this game called gang beasts but when i installed it it shows that it got installed on console and not pc , i also get this error code [img]...
  7. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible? aaa4fc34-81b5-47b5-8424-3e1596749eae
  8. how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold: how can i change my plan from games pass ultimate to xbox live gold 794a8852-4f12-4b24-a46a-c591b61777ac
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Solely gamepass games lose source connection? So I’m trying play some games I just downloaded from gamepass on console (Jedi fallen order and no mans sky) but once i open up both games and it...
  10. Why have I lost Permission to Play My Game Pass Ultimate Games on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I lost Permission to Play My Game Pass Ultimate Games on my PC?: Nuff said really. Should mention that I AM the Admin on my OWN PC and have logged hundreds of hours on the games that I no longer have permission to run. My subscription is current and I have no...