ultimate game pass subscription

Discus and support ultimate game pass subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi. i tried to sign up for a ultimate game pass subscription on the 28th of june. the sign up offer was for $1. i signed up and it said that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheDustyD85, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TheDustyD85
    TheDustyD85 Guest

hi. i tried to sign up for a ultimate game pass subscription on the 28th of june. the sign up offer was for $1. i signed up and it said that my purchase had went through but it would not let me go brows the games. it kept telling me to go to te manage subscription
    in the microsoft store but every time i went there it said everything was fine but it still wouldnt let me brows the games and when i tried it would take me back to the sign up page. eventually it locked me out of my account because it wanted to send me a
    code on a phone number that i dont have anymore and because i didnt have that phone anymore it said i couldnt access my account for 30 days but i could make it far enough into my account to see that it charged my debit card the $1.09 for the sign up to ultimate
    game pass but had also charged me $16.22 for the subscription to ultimate game pass not once but 4 sepperat times. i have tried contacting support numeruse times only being able to get the autimated service and havent been able to resolve this issue. dose
    anybody know if its possable to get a refund for a subscription if its already been payed for and how i would go about doing it. ive tried everything i can think of besides calling them and i actually tried to do that but since im busy and dont have time to
    call on there office hours i cant im not able to get help that way either. thank you.

:)

TheDustyD85, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Emergencia sobre o geme pass [Translate] Emergency on the moans pass

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Yes. When you purchased the Ultimate Game Pass it automatically converted any gold or game pass subscriptions you had to that subscription instead of individual subscriptions. So once you cancelled that subscription it would have removed everything since
    gold is included with the Ultimate Game Pass.
Thema:

1. ultimate game pass subscription - Similar Threads - ultimate game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá Microsoft, eu gostaria de adquirir o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por 2 meses que sai pelo valor de R$2, quando vou efetuar a compra vocês pedem outro método de Pagamento ex : Cartão de Crédito,...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Past Due Amount?: Hello Members. I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for one month with a promotional price of $1.00 on 11th June 2019. That time I didn't select for continuing my subscription and this payment...
  4. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Child's Account: I have tried through both the website and the console to upgrade my child's Xbox Live membership to an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but it says it can't be done and they need to ask a parent. But as a...
  6. can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't pay for xbox game pass ultimate: i have 5$ in my account but i can't seem to be able to pay it says how do you want to pay for the rest 40548604-ab0e-47f3-86e5-01135639667e
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hi all just wandering if i already have a said membership ultimate game pass and it expires on the 3\09\2019 if i extend will it be from todays date or add a whole month so it goes to 3\10\2019???...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate error: this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and...
  9. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  10. Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 8.0 play Game Pass Ultimate games?: Looking for advice if I should learn more about duel boot ? Or maybe install Windows 10 drivers so to be best for gaming? Currently this tablet is Android 7.1.1. Anyone have success with this...