ultimate game pass subscription

Discus and support ultimate game pass subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi. i tried to sign up for a ultimate game pass subscription on the 28th of june. the sign up offer was for $1. i signed up and it said that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheDustyD85, Jul 30, 2019.

1. TheDustyD85
    TheDustyD85 Guest

hi. i tried to sign up for a ultimate game pass subscription on the 28th of june. the sign up offer was for $1. i signed up and it said that my purchase had went through but it would not let me go brows the games. it kept telling me to go to te manage subscription
    in the microsoft store but every time i went there it said everything was fine but it still wouldnt let me brows the games and when i tried it would take me back to the sign up page. eventually it locked me out of my account because it wanted to send me a
    code on a phone number that i dont have anymore and because i didnt have that phone anymore it said i couldnt access my account for 30 days but i could make it far enough into my account to see that it charged my debit card the $1.09 for the sign up to ultimate
    game pass but had also charged me $16.22 for the subscription to ultimate game pass not once but 4 sepperat times. i have tried contacting support numeruse times only being able to get the autimated service and havent been able to resolve this issue. dose
    anybody know if its possable to get a refund for a subscription if its already been payed for and how i would go about doing it. ive tried everything i can think of besides calling them and i actually tried to do that but since im busy and dont have time to
    call on there office hours i cant im not able to get help that way either. thank you.

:)

TheDustyD85, Jul 30, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC to Ultimate

Hello !

If you subscribe to a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the days remaining on your Game Pass PC subscription will be converted to additional Game Pass Ultimate days.

Enjoy the games!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

If you add a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the Gold/Game Pass is converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate based on the price of the subscription, not the time 12 months of Gold is equal to
    the price of 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to add a prepaid Gold (or Game Pass) and get the full time, you would need to either cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to run out and then add the code after the Ultimate subscription has
    ended.
Thema:

1. ultimate game pass subscription - Similar Threads - ultimate game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  3. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...
  5. can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    can't cancel my xbox game pass ultimate: i'm trying this at the whole week and couldn't solve the problem. i just want to cancel my pass, but every time i click at ''manage'' anything happen. i followed every step and i can't find where...
  6. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  9. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  10. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...