Ultimate game pass unsuspended

Discus and support Ultimate game pass unsuspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gp was up so it ment my live was up, i paid it to unsuspend my live. It still wont let me on live but says my status is “good to go” with a green... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ssmftattoo, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Ssmftattoo
    Ssmftattoo Guest

My gp was up so it ment my live was up, i paid it to unsuspend my live. It still wont let me on live but says my status is “good to go” with a green online dot. I talked to a person here the xbox experts, she said it can take 24-48 hours to unsuspend.
    Im confused though because it says im all good and its unsuspended anyone else have this issue does it take the full 48 hours?

:)

Ssmftattoo, Nov 28, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
Thema:

1. Ultimate game pass unsuspended - Similar Threads - Ultimate game pass

2. Xbox games pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate sharing: Here's a technical question, I'm struggling to get my head round. I have 3 Xbox's - an Xbox one s (my original Xbox) x1. An Xbox series S (a Christmas present i bought for my 2 sons to share) X2...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  4. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  5. error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    error with the purchase of xbox game pass ultimate for PC: I live in Paraguay and I understand that if it is available in my country and several of my friends already have the XboxGamePass for PC and I have already tried 5 times to try to buy the pass...
  6. Game pass ultimate conversion help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate conversion help: Hello everyone, i want to buy 3 months of game pass ultimate for 1€ What happen if i already have 6 months of live gold and 3 months of PC game pass? Will i get 12 months of GPU?...
  7. Problem with game pass ultimate gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with game pass ultimate gift card: Good evening. A week ago I received a gift that had a game pass ultimate gift card (1 month) inside. Today I've tried to redeem it and I get an error saying "This token has expired and cannot be...
  8. CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CAN'T GET DISCORD NITRO PERK WITH MY XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE SUBSCRIPTION: I can't see Discord Nitro in the perks section. I've just bought my game pass ultimate. Can someone help? 06a2d2af-84fc-4342-9876-777bc1271ed8
  9. EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC: I have tried to go onto my EA Account to link my Xbox Live account to use Game Pass Ultimate for EA Play. I couldn't link it and the only way to link it (according to EA) is to play one of their...
  10. grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free: Hi my name is shelby nash i would grand theft auto 4 for free , yearsof Xbox game pass ultimate for free and every game for free. People are getting tired of paying for games that they can't...