Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have some questions that I haven't been able to find answers to: How long is the $1 promotion for? If I were to game share with someone, would they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by diablo vs24, Jun 12, 2019.

1. diablo vs24
    diablo vs24 Guest

Ultimate Game Pass

I have some questions that I haven't been able to find answers to:

How long is the $1 promotion for?

If I were to game share with someone, would they gain access to ultimate game pass?

If I subscribe to UGP, and later get a subscription card/code, either a from a good deal or as a gift, how does that affect the subscription?

:)

diablo vs24, Jun 12, 2019
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

When it comes to adding Gold or Game Pass with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I think the following part is important to point out too.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversions are on the site.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

Have you signed up for Game Pass Ultimate? as they convert your balance/codes entered into the amount of months of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Ultimate Game Pass

1. Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  3. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  4. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  5. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ultimate game pass: Ik wil deelnemen aan de ultimate game pass maar het werkt niet 92a86e56-76cb-43bc-924f-7132a60f01d1
  7. Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family: Hello I would like to know how I can share my Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC with members of my family. Game pass works on pc for the account I purchased the subscription with but it...
  8. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  9. Xbox game Pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game Pass ultimate: I’ve bought Xbox game Pass ultimate, but when i wanna install gears 5 ultimate edition the option not appears 7738a8a4-8df2-4f55-bc2f-d26f4065a009
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC shows that I have Game Pass console, even having signed the Ultimate version: Someone on Microsoft forums told me to post this here. I even know the cause of this problem. Before the Xbox Game Pass was "released " for the PC (because it technically already existed), I...