Ultimate game pass

Discus and support Ultimate game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i try to see the price for ultimate game pass on one screen i see it is available for $2.00 but then on another screen i see its available for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaconLord98, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BaconLord98
    BaconLord98 Guest

Ultimate game pass

When i try to see the price for ultimate game pass on one screen i see it is available for $2.00 but then on another screen i see its available for $14.99

:)

BaconLord98, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Game Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

what year does it say that your game pass ultimate ends, as that will be when you run out of gold and game pass since game pass ultimate combines the 2.

The last time I checked the terms stated that in your case you would have game pass ultimate for 17 months, so until November 23rd (if my math is correct), remembering that game pass ultimate includes both Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass.
Thema:

Ultimate game pass

1. Ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - Ultimate game pass

2. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: A settembre ho sottoscritto un mese gratuito di game pass ultimate. Io avevo gi il gold e mi ha convertito l'abbonamento in ultimate. Ormai il mese è passato ma senza addebitarmi nulla...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, my xbox is set as my home xbox but when my son signs in on the same xbox he doesnt have any of the Gold live benefits like multiplayer gaming or discounted game...
  4. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So, my subscription to game pass ultimate expired I bought a gift card and added it to my microsoft account, but I can't manage to change my payment metod and I'd like to not buy another one Is...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  6. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  7. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force will not start - states I need to renew...: Please help me. I have literally just renewed my Game Pass Ultimate package for 15.89, and it will not allow me to play. I installed the game, I can play Gears 5 no issues. What can I do?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass: I have XBox Pass Ultimate. Do I get to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition or do I still have to buy it to access everything in gme? 9d11dc3b-9a1d-452b-83e0-7c07bcbb27cd
  9. 2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2 dollar xbox game pass ultimate: I was just wondering when was Microsoft going to start to charge me for the 2 month for 2 dollars xbox game pass ultimate. in the page it says after a month but I bought it for 2 months....
  10. Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Stopped using Xbox ultimate game pass & my remaining 4 months of gold are gone?: Idk what I going on or if there's a fix. But on 8/10/19 I decided to try ultimate game pass. So now that my trialed ended I no longer have my gold membership? I had 4 months left of gold ( I get a...