ULTIMATE Game pass

Discus and support ULTIMATE Game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will Microsoft be offering an annual subscription option for game pass? dc22822f-d06a-4fe6-8e80-47f9e6137dc3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Angelus1one1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Angelus1one1
    Angelus1one1 Guest

ULTIMATE Game pass

Will Microsoft be offering an annual subscription option for game pass?

:)

Angelus1one1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. denis97g Win User

Does game pass ultimate cancel my 12 month gold subscription?

Game pass ultimate includes both game pass and gold. So, if you subscribe to ultimate your gold sub will be converted to ultimate. Once the subscription is over, you'll have to decide if you want to resubscribe to ultimate or to gold and game pass separately.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

Hi Juan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you subscribe to game pass ultimate, the Xbox live gold you had converts to ultimate game pass time. So you didn't lose it, it just went towards game pass ultimate. You can look over the

game pass ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

ULTIMATE Game pass

1. ULTIMATE Game pass - Similar Threads - ULTIMATE Game pass

2. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  3. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to obtain rewards points from it. f74a0cc5-3afd-42fe-a3ae-6830aa6d9c1b
  5. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]: 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - I paid a little while ago, please handle the refund....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불: 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 MasterCard **7324 9c3e4529-790e-4235-b373-05fa484d04c5
  8. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate: I got a promotional free month of the ultimate game pass which i want to try out but the code on the back is a character short. The website wont accept it, any suggestions??...
  10. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]