Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi! I recently purchased an Xbox Series X with the two year Ultimate Game Pass. My problem is that I assigned it to the wrong account. Both accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Whtby, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Whtby
    Whtby Guest

Ultimate Game Pass

Hi! I recently purchased an Xbox Series X with the two year Ultimate Game Pass. My problem is that I assigned it to the wrong account. Both accounts are played on the same Xbox, and I know I can share the subscription between to two by making the Xbox into my Home Xbox. But that's not the problem. My problem is that, when decide I to play my games on the go, I won't be able to stream the games on the account I would like to use. How can I rectify this situation?

:)

Whtby, Apr 7, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is game pass ultimate separate from xbox game pass ultimate for pc?

There is only Game Pass Ultimate not a Game Pass Ultimate for PC.

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC so you don't have to buy them all individually.
  4. Smwutches Win User

confused with Xbox gamepass options

There's not a separate list of Game Pass games for Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for PC, then they're in Ultimate. If they're in Game Pass for console, they're in Ultimate. But Minecraft is not available through Game Pass for PC, only console.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
Thema:

Ultimate Game Pass

1. Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but cannot download game pass games pc or use game pass perks, I...: I've been on game pass ultimate since it came out and everything was working fine but since about 1 or 2 weeks ago I cannot use perks or download games on my pc but I can use the gold and download...
  3. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...
  4. My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass ultimate won't register to my Xbox app: For some reason I can't get my Game Pass Ultimate to register to my account although my Microsoft account says I have a subscription active and yes I am connected with the correct account to both...
  5. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Expiration: Our subscription to Game Pass Ultimate (purchased for $1) is going to expire. $15 / month is a bit crazy to spend on a minors account. Suggestions? (The EA part is important). Thanks!...
  7. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  8. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate: I've recently been made aware that you can convert existing Xbox Live Gold subscription time to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I, however, have not been able to find a definitive answer...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I already have a year of gold I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate Will I have to pay 10.99 a month instantly Or will it use the rest of my gold membership And then begin to charge me?...