Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

Discus and support Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95. Anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Jul 14, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95.

Anyone else see this happen. What is going on?

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Jul 14, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  2. Villarino Win User

Loyalty Promotion for Xbox Live Gold

What a pity! im sorry BW1144! Sure, there is a lot of sales for Gamepass, Gold or now the ultimate for 1$ Disable auto renew next time
  3. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

Still unclear how the Game Pass Ultimate conversion works.

Hi Dookieman420

Your subscription for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate will give you next month in July 2019 for just $1 and your $14.99 suspended. Your new damn amazing charge will be at a rate of $10.99. This means $4.00 x 18 up to the 15/12/2020 pro rata is refunded to you. You
    may need to speak to xbox support team to find out how you want your refund of the difference. There are several options available.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

On top of the Gold, GamePass and GamePass for PC you also get Ultimate Editions of Xbox Game Studios games. You get a way bigger value with ultimate that's why the conversion rate is lower. As others have already mentioned, the initial conversion converts
    both the Xbox Live Gold and GamePass time at the ratio of 1:1
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. Bruce Caven Win User

I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait and switch to me?

So what you're saying is I will have 14 months of ultimate by signing up for this deal with what I said to begin with. (13+ months of gold, 1+ month of GamePass)
Thema:

Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

1. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up. - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass next

2. Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Gamepass: I always had Gold and Gampass so Ultimate Gampass isnt a bigger difference for me. The only thing it does is help me save $5 a month. But I am enjoying the ID games. I go on Gamepass to search...
  3. Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass ultimate: I upgraded to gamepass ultimate and now all my xbox gold games are saying buy to own but on my online games list on the site it says I own them any ideas on how to fix this I've tried cache reset...
  4. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card: I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes...
  5. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  6. Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC: Hi, My cloud save for fm19 appears to be corrupt, crashing my game every time it tries to save or load. How can I access my cloud saves and remove the offending item? Thanks...
  7. xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamepass ultimate: hello, i had one month left on my game pass and i didn't have game live for long time and i bought a three months gamepass ultimate and i thought i can get 3 months gamepass and gamelive but i've...
  8. GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games: All the best games in the Xbox Game Pass List (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?xr=shellnav) like Gears of War 4, Forza 4, etc. have their own custom web pages. I have GamePass...
  9. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  10. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...