Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always had Gold and Gampass so Ultimate Gampass isnt a bigger difference for me. The only thing it does is help me save $5 a month. But I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allebas, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Allebas
    Allebas Guest

Ultimate Gamepass

I always had Gold and Gampass so Ultimate Gampass isnt a bigger difference for me. The only thing it does is help me save $5 a month.

But I am enjoying the ID games. I go on Gamepass to search for that undiscovered gem. Games like Metro, Monster Hunt World, Boderlands, etc>>>I already own. But I am enjoying the ID games.

:)

Allebas, Jul 10, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  6. Oofoofyey Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox ultimate includes gold and gamepass, your one year of live got converted into game pass ultimate time, but you would still have had live and gamepass, after you bought gamepass ultimate, it imediately transfers everything to gamepass ultimate, but
    since you canceled it, the converted time is also canceled, you should contact support.
Thema:

Ultimate Gamepass

1. Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass

2. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  3. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...
  4. Gamepass Ultimate promo active till when?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate promo active till when?: Hi, I'm being offered a gamepass promo 3 month for 1$. I'm wondering if anyone knows when does it end? Thanks b946b4f9-c700-4214-8a6b-aed7a48a0d7d
  5. Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate): Buena noche, he intentado acceder a soporte técnico y hablar con una persona acerca de una suscripción de gamepass ultimate pero cuando le doy chat with us dice que vaya a la pagina de xbox (en la...
  6. Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: its been over a week and i still havent received the codes. i've talked to someone on live chat twice and i've filled in a code redeem request which is denied even though i gave evidence of...
  7. Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Gamepass: Hello, I bought the $1 promotion, but I would like to use it exclusively for PC. Am I able to claim the Discord NITRO and Spotify Premium on my PC? Where do I go to do this? Thank you...
  8. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: So, I bought Xbox game pass ultimate around six months ago. I was wondering, if I buy a Xbox live gold membership while still being in game pass ultimate, will it add that year onto this...
  10. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...