Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I always had Gold and Gampass so Ultimate Gampass isnt a bigger difference for me. The only thing it does is help me save $5 a month. But I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allebas, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Allebas
    Allebas Guest

Ultimate Gamepass

I always had Gold and Gampass so Ultimate Gampass isnt a bigger difference for me. The only thing it does is help me save $5 a month.

But I am enjoying the ID games. I go on Gamepass to search for that undiscovered gem. Games like Metro, Monster Hunt World, Boderlands, etc>>>I already own. But I am enjoying the ID games.

:)

Allebas, Jul 10, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

I tried, but the system brings me here! Or the support is offline (at least in France).
    You can, if, you convert your gamepass to ultimate, with the ultimate subscription you have access to Gold, Gamepass in Xbox and Gamepass in PC.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Voce só vai poder jogar os seus jogos comprados, jogos do gamepass ultimate se tiver acabado, seus jogos do gamepass não vão funcionar

[Edit - Translation] - You will only be able to play your purchased games, ultimate gamepass games if you are finished, your gamepass games will not work
  6. Timply Win User

Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition won't complete

I have Gamepass, and I bought Ultimate with the discount
Thema:

Ultimate Gamepass

1. Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass

2. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...
  3. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.: For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95. Anyone else see this happen. What is going on?...
  4. Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass ultimate: I upgraded to gamepass ultimate and now all my xbox gold games are saying buy to own but on my online games list on the site it says I own them any ideas on how to fix this I've tried cache reset...
  5. How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to pay the GAMEPASS ultimate tax without PayPal or credit card: I have this 10$ in my Microsoft acc and I can't purchase this GAMEPASS ULTIMATE 1$ . . .BEACAUSE IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME how do you pay the rest. .is there any options on how do I pay the taxes...
  6. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  7. Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clous Saves for Gamepass Ultimate PC: Hi, My cloud save for fm19 appears to be corrupt, crashing my game every time it tries to save or load. How can I access my cloud saves and remove the offending item? Thanks...
  8. xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamepass ultimate: hello, i had one month left on my game pass and i didn't have game live for long time and i bought a three months gamepass ultimate and i thought i can get 3 months gamepass and gamelive but i've...
  9. GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass Ultimate issue - can't install best games: All the best games in the Xbox Game Pass List (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?xr=shellnav) like Gears of War 4, Forza 4, etc. have their own custom web pages. I have GamePass...
  10. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]