Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the $1 promotion, but I would like to use it exclusively for PC. Am I able to claim the Discord NITRO and Spotify Premium on my PC?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Titan.21, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Titan.21
    Titan.21 Guest

Ultimate Gamepass

Hello,

I bought the $1 promotion, but I would like to use it exclusively for PC. Am I able to claim the Discord NITRO and Spotify Premium on my PC? Where do I go to do this?

Thank you

:)

Titan.21, Dec 15, 2019
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  5. AridLizard Win User

My Xbox live has been cancelled

did you upgrade to Ultimate Gamepass then cancel the Ultimate Gamepass?
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass

The ultimate gamepass is a service that contains gold along with the gamepass, the time acquired with a gamepass converts to ultimate the period will be reduced.
Thema:

Ultimate Gamepass

1. Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass

2. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass app for PC, and if it will allow the PS5 dual sense controller to...: Do you think Microsofts Xbox ultimate Gamepass ever support the PS5 controller for their App on PC? I am a ultimate Game pass member and I bought the PS% controller instead of the XBOX controller...
  3. Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate: I bought a Gamepass Ultimate from Walmart online, but I can't redeem it, it says This code was purchased in a different region and cant be redeemed, it was from Walmart online app and I'm from...
  4. Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate: This just happened recently, I cant launch any game pass games or games with multiplayer, even non Game pass games. I just keep getting directed to the store (xbox and PC) to buy Gamepass. If I...
  5. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: I want to know what happens if you have xbox live and redeem a code for xbox gamepass ultimate. I know there’s a convert ratio but it’s for if you redeem a code after you have ultimate....
  6. Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate PC GamePass, cant download anything: I just got the pc game pass, it says i have it, and its for 3 months, however if i goto the list of all pc games and click on one, it tries to make me pay for it rather than just install and im...
  7. Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass Ultimate: Last year I redeemed my xbox live gold for 12 months with a code then a couple of weeks later I bought a hardrive for my xbox and it came with 14 days of gamepass ultimate and when I redeemed that...
  8. xbox gamepass ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass ultimate not working: so i have had ultimate for months, this month i'm not subscribed anymore according to my xbox i am subscribed according to the website, but i can reactivate my subscription (weird) my account...
  9. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...
  10. Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate: Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my service so i can get te money to just buy the...