Ultimate Games Pass not showing on Xbox

Discus and support Ultimate Games Pass not showing on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Ultimate Game Pass on PC but it's not showing up on my xbox. I can't download games, join friends, nothing. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by addis115, Mar 22, 2020.

1. addis115
    addis115 Guest

I bought Ultimate Game Pass on PC but it's not showing up on my xbox. I can't download games, join friends, nothing. Any ideas?

:)

addis115, Mar 22, 2020
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

The solution is most likely just time. The system needs to update and reflect what the account actually shows. In the case of the Game Pass Ultimate conversion process, it will indeed show that your subscriptions to Gold and/or Game Pass will be canceled,
    with the Game Pass Ultimate subscription replacing it.
  3. Deriium Win User

XBox live Gold

Its the same Account on my XBox and on here. The Subscription doesnt show up there too. Does my Subscription stop when i purchase xbox game pass ultimate? Maybe thats why its gone cause my XBox game pass ultimate just expired
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Hi Try see if In Store in Xbox don't Show to You when you reender the Game Pass Ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live gold to Game Pass

Why do you even have Xbox Live Gold if you do not have an Xbox? Anyway Game pass Ultimate changes gold to Game Pass Ultimate. yes you can do it from your PC. Just launch the Microsoft Store, then search for Xbox game pass, when it shows up, scroll to subscriptions
    and choose the one you want.
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
Thema:

1. Ultimate Games Pass not showing on Xbox - Similar Threads - Ultimate Games Pass

2. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  3. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  5. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  6. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  7. Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again: My Ultimate subscription says that my next charge is the beginning of last month and im unable to play my game pass games but still have gold. So I tried canceling my sub to see if that would fix...
  8. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: hi all, about two months ago i bought a monthly subscription to xbox game pass ultimate but when the the time came to renew it i didn't have enough to do so, I now have the money as Microsoft...
  10. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...