Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals

Discus and support Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today I went to check the daily deals to see if there were any games that I wanted on sale. To my surprise, the sales still haven't changed from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Llamalord66, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Llamalord66
    Llamalord66 Guest

Today I went to check the daily deals to see if there were any games that I wanted on sale. To my surprise, the sales still haven't changed from yesterday! I was wondering if this promotion has ended or if my Xbox is just a bit slow. Thanks

~

:)

Llamalord66, Jul 14, 2014
  2. anyone doing the spring sale?

i know the sale is on 'til the 1st, but is it just these deals or will it be it be like the ultimate sale and rotate daily? i've got the 800 points for twd coming, but they probably won't arrive before tomorrow...

BootstrapGolem, Jul 14, 2014
  3. GORBASH CELT
    GORBASH CELT Guest
    Ultimate Sale is a Joke

just looked at the ultimate game sale and i have to agree, absolutly poo in a picnic basket. the only good deal on there as far as i can see is Batman AC on the daily deals. the other two screens are good prices just poor quality games. (in my opinion before
    anyone gets all butthurt and whiney)

GORBASH CELT, Jul 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jul 14, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. BootstrapGolem Win User

anyone doing the spring sale?

i know the sale is on 'til the 1st, but is it just these deals or will it be it be like the ultimate sale and rotate daily? i've got the 800 points for twd coming, but they probably won't arrive before tomorrow...
  7. GORBASH CELT Win User

Ultimate Sale is a Joke

just looked at the ultimate game sale and i have to agree, absolutly poo in a picnic basket. the only good deal on there as far as i can see is Batman AC on the daily deals. the other two screens are good prices just poor quality games. (in my opinion before
    anyone gets all butthurt and whiney)
  8. onyxishere Win User

Lara Croft TO missing package price rebate

9. Daft Badger Win User

*** just when i was about to go buy the witcher deal...

There's a bunch of games on sale until the 7th Jan & there's also daily deals that are there for 24 hours.
Thema:

1. Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals - Similar Threads - Ultimate Games Sale

2. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe: So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag. But when I try to buy, it said it costs...
  3. Ultimate Game Sale - New Zealand

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Sale - New Zealand: Hi, I received an email advertising the Ultimate Game Sale. In the email it states "Offers shown are available July 19th 8:00 AM NZST to August 1st 10:00 PM NZST". It's currently 10:37 pm NZST...
  4. Ultimate Game Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Sale: I received an email promotion from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** It stated that the “Ultimate Game Sale” was on and running through July 30th for allthe...
  5. Ultimate Game Sale Games: Hard Copy or Digital

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Sale Games: Hard Copy or Digital: I was wondering if the games being sold on Xbox.com for the Ultimate Game Sale are only digital downloads or if I can choose to get a hard copy. 63292a4c-1ace-464b-9c6e-bb8c91be6446
  6. Ultimate Game Sale 2017 Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Game Sale 2017 Issue: The Evil Within Digital Bundle for Xbox One is not showing it's discount in the Ultimate Game Sale 2017. 0849f5b6-be06-406f-9df5-86b4e263b1a6
  7. The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen but won't let me buy game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen but won't let me buy game: The Ultimate game sale is open on my screen. Went to buy Transformers rise of the dark, which was at 15.00, but now shows the full price under the 75% off banner. Can you fix this issue for me...
  8. Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals: Hey, Im a Gold member and I was just about to buy "Halo 5:Guardians-Digital Deluxe Edition from the ultimate sale and it says it's $36.00 with Gold but when im about to buy it the price is as if I...
  9. Pricing for 360 titles in the Ultimate Game Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pricing for 360 titles in the Ultimate Game Sale: My issue is about the pricing of the backwards compatible games. I wanted to get The Witcher 2 because it was 85% off but when I went to buy it, it was $7.48 cut from $12.48. That's not even 50%...
  10. Ultimate Game Sale June 30 Thru July 10 Will Feature 300+ Games & Add-Ons!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Sale June 30 Thru July 10 Will Feature 300+ Games & Add-Ons!: [img] Click Bait! 3a10e9d2-352a-4d02-a14e-b6e7928b87d1