Ultimate not working on pc for me

Discus and support Ultimate not working on pc for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my brother and I have two separate accounts on two different Xbox’s (he has a series x, I have an xbox one). We share one subscription of gamepass... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DJTheNotorious, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Ultimate not working on pc for me

So my brother and I have two separate accounts on two different Xbox’s (he has a series x, I have an xbox one). We share one subscription of gamepass ultimate and that has worked fine on the Xbox’s. Recently we figured out we could use the ultimate for gamepass pc. It works fine for my brother but since I am not the one subbed to gamepass ultimate, it won’t work for me. Is there any way to fix this so both of us can play on gamepass pc?

submitted by /u/DJTheNotorious
    [link] [comments]

/u/DJTheNotorious, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

do you have gamepass ultimate or just standard game pass, if ultimate it will work on pc, if standard you will need to get eithe ultimate or the pc version.
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

Same issue for me but after 2 or 3 try, it works. Remember if you are Ultimate, you can launch Game on PC too !
  4. daddydodders Win User

Payment

Hey.

I'm not entirely sure if you are able to use credit. Try getting it on the pc store and seeing if that works. Make sure you get ultimate, otherwise if you buy standard gamepass through the pc store, it will only work on pc. Let me know
    if this works
  5. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Achievements

Achievements probably work differently for pc but 100% work on Xbox with gamepass ultimate
Thema:

Ultimate not working on pc for me

1. Ultimate not working on pc for me - Similar Threads - Ultimate working

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working: Xbox.com/play not recognising my ultimate subscription and keeps prompting me to purchase a new one submitted by /u/whythefuckpphard [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks not working: Every time I try to redeem any perk it gives me this error. [PC Xbox App] [img] And on [Mobile], I can't redeem as well as it wants me to go on the PC or Xbox App [img] Solutions I have...
  4. Xbox ultimate not working for pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate not working for pc.: So my brother and I have two separate accounts on two different Xbox’s (he has a series x, I have an xbox one). We share one subscription of gamepass ultimate and that has worked fine on the...
  5. Gamepass ultimate perks not working at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass ultimate perks not working at all: would like to know what im doing wrong, i have game pass ultimate and i cannot claim my perks on pc, cant use console as i dont have one anymore and i tried on the mobile app and still no joy....
  6. Xbox Ultimate games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate games not working: When logging into most games on Xbox game pass ultimate I am given a login screen, and when I press let's go, the game starts loading for a few moments. Then it asks me to log in yet again. and...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass Not Working: Hello, I just bought the $1 for the first month for the Ultimate game pass, and it shows it's the Ultimate in my billing. However, when I try to use my perks in the PC app, it doesn't let me...
  8. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate isnt working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate isnt working: Just spent $20 on gamepass on Pc and it isnt working. Anything? 145845b5-e653-4472-bef7-ae19150cdc04
  9. Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (for PC and Xbox games) on PC, but it's not working on the Xbox.: This is super confusing and I'm not sure where else to ask. I recently got a new PC, and for some reason, when I set it up and used my gmail account as my primary account for the whole computer to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle Not Working: A while ago I purchased FH4 for my Xbox, then later installed the Ultimate Add Ons bundle. I noticed it was a play anywhere title, so I just tried installing it on my PC. It gets about 80 percent...