Ultimate Pass Discord, Spotify, EA Access Redemption (XBOX One)

Discus and support Ultimate Pass Discord, Spotify, EA Access Redemption (XBOX One) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to redeem a Spotify Code, however, each time I press 'Claim Now' it says 'Sorry, there has been an error, please try again later'... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FatPigeonApple-202A658B-D, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ultimate Pass Discord, Spotify, EA Access Redemption (XBOX One)

Hello,

I am trying to redeem a Spotify Code, however, each time I press 'Claim Now' it says 'Sorry, there has been an error, please try again later'

How can I fix this as I don't want to miss out.

Thank you.

:)

FatPigeonApple-202A658B-D, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even though it says it’s included. Keeps saying I have to subscribe for 499 a month.

Ea access is not included. You must activate it first. I believe that you can get one month free. Search under the game pass section. You should be able to see a tile with discord, ea access, and Spotify redemption.
  4. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

5. BradB5 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code

The game pass doesnt give you a spotify code it only gives a ea access and discord but not spotify
  6. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
Thema:

Ultimate Pass Discord, Spotify, EA Access Redemption (XBOX One)

1. Ultimate Pass Discord, Spotify, EA Access Redemption (XBOX One) - Similar Threads - Ultimate Pass Discord

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  3. Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate: Back in December when I got Game Pass Ultimate I got a few things I could redeem for like EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro. Well I actually already redeemed for EA Access but never...
  4. No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    No Discord Nitro / Spotify codes with Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchased Xbox game pass ultimate on Dec, 25, 2019, partly due to the advertised promotions for Discord Nitro and Spotify codes and have not recieved a single thing. I've contacted support...
  5. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  6. Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the codes for spotify, discord and EA from the ultimate pass: I was told I should wait and I would get them through email but 10 days have passed and still nothing I was wondering if there's something I need to do or just keep waiting...
  7. Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes...: Hi! Today I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1$ for 3 months and I would like to ask: Where can I find my Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium, EA Access codes on PC ?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium: I just bought Xbox game pass ultimate today, and i have not received the codes for discord nitro and spottily premium, how do i get them? c59396e2-73c0-44b3-be68-0c2cf3e820a0
  9. No Discord Nitro Code for subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Discord Nitro Code for subscribing to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi. I'm asking this question here because the online support system hasn't helped me at all. Back in very late September, I subscribed to the Game Pass Ultimate. It had an offer going on where...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Discord/Spotify Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Discord/Spotify Error: I just purchased the Xbox game pass ultimate for PC and was excited when I heard Discord Nitro was included, but I am only able to claim EA Access and am shown the message, "An error occurred....