Ultimate pass.

Discus and support Ultimate pass. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just purchased game pass ultimate I had gold until march 22nd of 2020 but when I bought the ultimate pass knowing full well it would increase my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ryan587, Jun 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. ryan587
    ryan587 Guest

Ultimate pass.

I just purchased game pass ultimate I had gold until march 22nd of 2020 but when I bought the ultimate pass knowing full well it would increase my gamepass to the same timeframe but it only went up to January of the same year so I lost 2 and change of
    my live if it's at all possible could I have it till my previous end date thanks.

:)

2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

Have you signed up for Game Pass Ultimate? as they convert your balance/codes entered into the amount of months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Ultimate pass.

1. Ultimate pass. - Similar Threads - Ultimate pass

2. Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...: Olá!a a promoção do xbox gamepass ultimate, mas toda vez que eu vou assinar da um erro na plataforma xbox one: "ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. Aguardar um momento pode ajudar". [Mod Translated -...
  3. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass question: Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate bezahlung {Mod Translated - Game Pass Ultimate Pay]: Hallo wollte mir den Game Pass Ultimate für 1€ sichern nun ist mein Problem das ich kein PayPal besitze aber das Geld auf mein MS Konto habe gibt es ene möglichkeit trotzdem den Pass zuholen?...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC: I was an existing Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass subscriber. When the Game Pass for PC launched, I upgraded to Ultimate. I upgraded my PC to the latest version of Windows, downloaded the Xbox app,...
  8. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ultimate game pass: It says that "All conversions to ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your ultimate membership back to a previous membership" so does this mean you would have to start a brand...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate crashing my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate crashing my pc: So I recently downloaded the app and for some reason I can't get Gears of War 4 running (campaign or online). When I try running campaign I get an error message saying I have to connect to xbox...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate(PC BETA) unable to change download location: When trying to download games in the app I chose to use a secondary HDD, but when the game installs it still goes to my main SSD that doesn't have a lot of free space. I understand the app is in...