Ultimate Pro Gaming Nation is Recruiting (UPG) Leadership positions available as well

Discus and support Ultimate Pro Gaming Nation is Recruiting (UPG) Leadership positions available as well in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm recruiting for UPG. We play Halo 4, GTA5, BO2,destiny, and much more. Our main focus is to create a fun yet safe community in a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mayhem Phoenix3, May 7, 2015.

1. Ultimate Pro Gaming Nation is Recruiting (UPG) Leadership positions available as well

Hey guys, I'm recruiting for UPG. We play Halo 4, GTA5, BO2,destiny, and much more. Our main focus is to create a fun yet safe community in a professional manner. We are also looking for people who are interested in leadership. If you have any questions
    leave a reply or send me a message on xbox Thanks!

:)

Mayhem Phoenix3, May 7, 2015
  2. United Players League is now recruiting 14+ mature

Still recruiting we got some leadership positions open.

EGS Shadows V, May 7, 2015
  3. The Rougarou
    The Rougarou Guest
    FMU is recruiting, leadership positions available! multigame clan.

FMU(Feared Mercenary Unit) is recruiting for member and leadership positions. if interested message for tryouts and clan info and restrictions. Our clan is a Multigaming clan that compete is gamebattles and have lobbys hosted for fun activities.

The Rougarou, May 7, 2015
  4. EGS Shadows V Win User

United Players League is now recruiting 14+ mature

Still recruiting we got some leadership positions open.
  5. this is rocco Win User

Looking for Clan with Leadership positions open

Gamers United is always looking for fresh good players with leadership potential, on BF4 we still need to fill a recruiter spot and an assistant Squad leader position. The assistant squad leader position will most likely be filled by someone more senior
    in a clan but the recruiter position is also considered a leadership position and we are pushing very hard with a recruitment drive so if you jump on early you would be fast tracked because you would have seniority over all the new people well be bringing
    in over the next month or so. If interested contact me on XBL or head over to our website at www.gamerunitedpro.com
  6. x EMAULER Win User

Clan Grim Creepers ranked top 10 on top100clans.com!!!!!!!!!!! Join Today

JOIN TODAY Leadership positions availible
  7. Ovaryacting PMS Win User

Fun Female Gamer Looking For 18+ Mature/Fun Clan

Check out the PMS Clan, we have several divisions, in which after recruitment you can apply for several leadership positions.

www.pmsclan.com
  8. CrissyBone Win User

Looking for a All girls gaming clan.

Are you on Xbox One? FLG is looking to start a all girls division. We are currently looking for a gamer that wants to take the leadership position and we will start recruiting.
Thema:

Ultimate Pro Gaming Nation is Recruiting (UPG) Leadership positions available as well

1. Ultimate Pro Gaming Nation is Recruiting (UPG) Leadership positions available as well - Similar Threads - Ultimate Pro Gaming

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  3. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  4. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  6. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  7. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  10. Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 88d2440d-fe29-4f1b-85ab-86bf177f67ea