Ultimate Question

Discus and support Ultimate Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lady Ankh, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. Lady Ankh
    Lady Ankh Guest

Ultimate Question

Hi guys,

So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am paying for Ultimate already?? I checked to make sure by opening a game
    I only have through Game Pass and it worked. Is there a reason why my Xbox is telling me conflicting information?

:)

2. brandiesel1 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

I like the concept of BR games but haven't found one that is good or interests me.

PUBG too confusing even to change a weapon. Way over complicated.

Fortnite I don't like the building aspect or graphics style.

Apex looks really cool but it doesn't have a solo mode so I have no interest.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

Apex legends for simply because I love the art style of it.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

Never been a huge fan of battle royale games but I do play Apex from time to time.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

I would say Apex is my favorite for now. Used to be PUBG only but Apex really does it for me. I'm trying to get more BF-Firestorm action but most of my friends don't have BF5.

I think so far I do best with Octane and Bang, my best game has been with Bang, something like 12 kills/1800+ dmg/1 revive. On the flip side, I have at least 1 legit champion win with 0 kills, 0 dmg, as a solo lol
  6. UchihaObito2 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

i enjoy apex but they should add solo and duo
Thema:

Ultimate Question

1. Ultimate Question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Question

2. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  3. Ultimate games pass question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate games pass question: My son has currently has xbox live and recently upgraded since e3 to the ultimate game pass. His subscription ends at the end of November. Consequently through the family feature, I share these...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate question: Hello, I hope you are fine, I have a query about xbox game pass ultimate, I recently subscribe to a xbox game pass ultimate membership, but i have a son Who has a windows 10 PC, it is possible...
  5. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  6. 2 questions about ULTIMATE PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 questions about ULTIMATE PASS: Good morning everyone I d like to buy a 3th months ultimate pass in order to have both Gold and Game pass at the same time, but I d like to know same information before buying that: 1 I...
  7. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION: If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question: Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still...
  9. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate question.: Hello, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have a one month Xbox gold subscription and 3 months of Game Pass, so my question is how is that gonna work if I get Game Pass Ultimate?...