Ultimate Question

Discus and support Ultimate Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lady Ankh, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Lady Ankh
    Lady Ankh Guest

Ultimate Question

Hi guys,

So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am paying for Ultimate already?? I checked to make sure by opening a game
    I only have through Game Pass and it worked. Is there a reason why my Xbox is telling me conflicting information?

:)

Lady Ankh, Oct 12, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

I like the concept of BR games but haven't found one that is good or interests me.

PUBG too confusing even to change a weapon. Way over complicated.

Fortnite I don't like the building aspect or graphics style.

Apex looks really cool but it doesn't have a solo mode so I have no interest.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

Apex legends for simply because I love the art style of it.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

Never been a huge fan of battle royale games but I do play Apex from time to time.
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

I would say Apex is my favorite for now. Used to be PUBG only but Apex really does it for me. I'm trying to get more BF-Firestorm action but most of my friends don't have BF5.

I think so far I do best with Octane and Bang, my best game has been with Bang, something like 12 kills/1800+ dmg/1 revive. On the flip side, I have at least 1 legit champion win with 0 kills, 0 dmg, as a solo lol
  6. UchihaObito2 Win User

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION!?!

i enjoy apex but they should add solo and duo
Thema:

Ultimate Question

1. Ultimate Question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Question

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.: anyone know how long this will be going on where your live gold converts to game pass ultimate? I ask because I thought my live ended thus November and bought a 2 year live gold but it dont expire...
  4. Xbox ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate question: Hi, I currently have gold till March 2021, all prepaid. If I purchase a 3 month ultimate card, will it add 3 months of gold, ie gold till June, as well as havin the three months gamepass...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...
  6. GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Ultimate Existing Subscriber Question: I currently am month to month on the GamePass Ultimate subscription. There is a deal out where for $33 you can get Ultimate for 6 months. The promotion is for new subscribers only. Can I use the...
  7. Question Concerning Ultimate Codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Concerning Ultimate Codes: Greetings, I just upgraded my son’s acct to the Ultimate Game Pass, with the first month being a dollar. However, I also have some Ultimate codes that are for 14 days per code (NOT Trial codes)....
  8. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  9. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  10. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Here is my chronological return to Xbox to be certain that my questioning is well understood: Knowing that I was going to buy a new Xbox One, I reactivated my annual Xbox Live Gold...