Ultimate Subscription

Discus and support Ultimate Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have about a years worth of gold left currently. I read the ultimate subscription pass and bought it and I thought the details answered all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elegant Nemesis, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Ultimate Subscription

I have about a years worth of gold left currently. I read the ultimate subscription pass and bought it and I thought the details answered all my questions. But now I have a new question. If I have a year of gold and 1 week left of gamepass the ultimate
    says it combines them. But does that mean I I have one year of gold AND one year of gamepass? Or do I have to pay for the gamepass monthly on top of my live subscription?

:)

Elegant Nemesis, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Oh, that makes sense. But now that I have canceled the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership (and have been refunded the $1 it took to upgrade it), is the rest of my subscription gone?
    If you cancelled ultimate yes, because when you paid the 1$ converted all in ultimate, by cancelling ultimate you are cancelling all subscription because ultimate is the 3 subscriptions in 1.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Subscription

Ultimate Game Pass include gold, game pass for Xbox, and game pass for PC. So once you upgrade, you will only be paying for 1 subscription. What you have on your account now would be converted to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  5. Enemy Misery Win User

Ultimate Subscription

Hello, if you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you will automatically have 1 year of this subscription and you will have access to all the DLC of the games that come out and it will be renewed for
    a year.
  6. Slayin Bodies Win User

Ultimate Subscription

whatever gold time you have remaining when you purchase the $1 upgrade will automatically cancel your gold and game pass, combine them into one and you will have that amount of gamepass ultimate. so you should have a year of gold. make sure to check
    through your console or on your microsoft account page. it should show the cancellation of both gold and gamepass, replace it with active GP ultimate and have applied all the prepaid time with the combo under the promotion. any issues please message xbox
    support.
Thema:

Ultimate Subscription

1. Ultimate Subscription - Similar Threads - Ultimate Subscription

2. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  3. Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can't buy a Xbox game pass ultimate subscription?: I have two questions and hope you can help me :) When I try to buy the Xbox game pass ultimate subscription it appears: Check the account The option to pay for an existing subscription has...
  4. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  5. Abonnement Xbox Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Xbox Pass Ultimate Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abonnement Xbox Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Xbox Pass Ultimate Subscription]: Bonjour Récemment (le 12 juin) je me suis abonné au XboxPass Ultimate 16.99$ par mois. J'avais déj payer mon abonnement Gold en février Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer comment ça fonctionne ce...
  6. Ultimate subscription and Gears of War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate subscription and Gears of War 4: Hello guys, I hope that you can help me. I have an Ultimate Xbox service subscription. I downloaded the app in my PC and installed Gears Of War 4, but when I try to start the game the systems...
  7. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate: I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people, and...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and then soon after decided to cancel it. Now Xbox is asking me to purchase Xbox Live again, although in February I purchased a 12-month...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Aboneliğim Gelmedi [Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Aboneliğim Gelmedi [Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Subscription]: Microsoft Store'dan banka kartımla Xbox Game Pass Ultimate aboneliği aldım ancak ücret hesabımdan kesilmesine rağmen abonelik gelmedi. Ne yapmam gerekiyor? ________________ [Translation - I...