Ultimate Subscription

Discus and support Ultimate Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have about a years worth of gold left currently. I read the ultimate subscription pass and bought it and I thought the details answered all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elegant Nemesis, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Ultimate Subscription

I have about a years worth of gold left currently. I read the ultimate subscription pass and bought it and I thought the details answered all my questions. But now I have a new question. If I have a year of gold and 1 week left of gamepass the ultimate
    says it combines them. But does that mean I I have one year of gold AND one year of gamepass? Or do I have to pay for the gamepass monthly on top of my live subscription?

:)

Elegant Nemesis, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

If you buy game pass Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions to the Ultimate sub. Once it is all done, if you check your subscriptions at accounts.microsoft.com it will show the new Ultimate pass, and the old Subscriptions as Cancelled.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live

When you upgrade to Ultimate, it converts any gold you had on your account to an Ultimate subscription which basically cancels your just gold subscription since Ultimate includes gold. So by cancelling Ultimate you then cancel your gold subscription as
    well.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Oh, that makes sense. But now that I have canceled the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership (and have been refunded the $1 it took to upgrade it), is the rest of my subscription gone?
    If you cancelled ultimate yes, because when you paid the 1$ converted all in ultimate, by cancelling ultimate you are cancelling all subscription because ultimate is the 3 subscriptions in 1.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi Sweeping,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you signed up for the Ultimate and have gold subscription. It converts the gold to ultimate. So for example if you have 3 months of Xbox live and then the free month of Ultimate. If it was first time getting Ultimate
    you will have 4 months of Ultimate game pass. You can check under your subscriptions when it expires. On the console go to settings>account>subscriptions and see when the Ultimate expires.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Ultimate Subscription

1. Ultimate Subscription - Similar Threads - Ultimate Subscription

2. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  3. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription: Me and my wife have been sharing xbox live thru family and console sharing. I decided to upgrade to the ultimate game pass. Why can she not access the game pass 7c5478cf-a503-4c6c-b797-848eb92183ca
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - paid but subscription still expired: Hello, hope you can help me. I have a problem with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I have switched from Xbox Gold and Game Pass to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in July and activated the...
  7. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...
  8. Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey. Since I paid my subscription I can't use ultimate game pass. It says I can't use my...: submitted by /u/dreadyKoku [link] [comments]
  9. I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t understand whats going on with my ultimate game pass subscription: Hi everyone, First of all I´m from Spain so sorry if something here is bad wtritten. Today I bought the Ultimate game pass for 1€ 1 month. My issue is what happens with my suscription. Before...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, unable to use it on another computer.: According to the FAQ on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: " Can I use my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription on multiple window 10 PC's? Answer : "Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you...