Ultimate Team - Pink Slips - Coins/Players

Discus and support Ultimate Team - Pink Slips - Coins/Players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am really bored of playing standard online matches on Ultimate Team and would like to make the games a lot more interesting. I will play anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dopesmau5, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Dopesmau5
    Dopesmau5 Guest

So I am really bored of playing standard online matches on Ultimate Team and would like to make the games a lot more interesting.

I will play anyone who is legit and will not cry if they get beat.

The rules are simple, if you loose, I choose a player from your squad that you used and vice versa.

Also people, post your gamertags just in case other people want to challenge you.

:)

Dopesmau5, Apr 10, 2014
  2. fifa 14 on xbox one

Hi SamzeyDrfc,

Only Ultimate Team progress, players, coins and such transferred over.

Mad Cow Dizease, Apr 10, 2014
  3. FerryP1983
    FerryP1983 Guest
    Team hacked ?

I loged in on my Ultimate team an almost all my coins and all my players are gone. Am I hacked? What should I do?

FerryP1983, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

fifa 14 on xbox one

Hi SamzeyDrfc,

Only Ultimate Team progress, players, coins and such transferred over.
  5. DyzposableHeroX Win User

EA Servers disconnecting when I try any H2H game?

Yea, same thing Friday night in ultimate team. Really sucks cuz it says you will earn no coins so when you exit the game you lose a game on every players contract as well.
  6. JERFF FACE Win User

street racing

I am hoping for some pink slip races in GTA:Online. I really liked that in Midnight Club LA.
  7. PrimoFuSion Win User

EARLY QUITTERS!

Or play Ultimate Team, you get coins and the win when the opposition quits. They get punished for future matches by getting less coins due to their DNF modifier level. Winner Winner!
  8. HassanB Win User

fifa 13 points

Hello,

You go to the ultimate team tab, and there will be an area called "store" or "trading". You can purchase the packs with coins won in game, Microsoft Points, or by redeemable codes. The gold packs have the better players and consumables (items used in game such
    as stamina boost, or goal keeper awareness).
Thema:

1. Ultimate Team - Pink Slips - Coins/Players - Similar Threads - Ultimate Team Pink

2. Madden ultimate team 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden ultimate team 19: Try to create a MUT account on Madden 19 and it says you cannot create more than 5 teams on console what can I do? d56af77c-4e3b-46e6-8c9e-73a34786f380
  3. Madden 19 ultimate team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 ultimate team: Im constantly being cheated in this game. I have an all 99 team. Not just overall, but every player is a 99. And everytime i play some live its a cheating rampage. I mean user controlled players...
  4. Nba Live 19 All Star Packs not showing up in Ultimate team mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba Live 19 All Star Packs not showing up in Ultimate team mode: I already own nba live 19 but purchased the all star version for the 5 ultimate team all star packs which I cannot find anywhere in game. I have reinstalled and restarted a few times with no...
  5. Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?: i start played fifa ultimate team from 17 and every year is the same just rubbish packs with players , what is the reasons? all my friends from ps4 they recived good packs with players one -two...
  6. Changing console and ultimate team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing console and ultimate team: Hi. I'm changing my xbox 360 to the xbox one. and does not respect my ultimate team account. I would like to know how I can recover my account to use it and not start from scratch...
  7. FIFA ultimate team xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA ultimate team xbox one: I had a XBOX 360 and yesterday I bought XBOX One. On the XBOX 360 I played FIFA online with my Ultimate Team. Now I've bought FIFA 18 for the XBOX One but I can't play with my Ultimate Team. The...
  8. What is madden 17 ultimate team messing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is madden 17 ultimate team messing up: On ultimate team the 1st screen comes up blank with a caption that says start here and when you click it it goes blank and keeps playing music forever on the EA sports pass...
  9. i cant enter Ultimate Team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant enter Ultimate Team: i cant enter Ultimate Team please help me please c1ca441d-0a6f-4f02-8394-3b59af4cfb7a
  10. Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always disconnecting from Xbox Live and EA servers (Fifa Ultimate Team): Hi, last weekend I moved into a new apartment and received a new modem from internet provider. Since then, I can't connect to Fifa Ultimate Team. I always get disconnected from servers. And...