Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data

Discus and support Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ultimate Word Games has lost cloud connection (from one day to the next) and therefore a year's worth of achievement. Many have spoken of this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by telletubby, Sep 25, 2020.

1. telletubby
    telletubby Guest

Ultimate Word Games has lost cloud connection (from one day to the next) and therefore a year's worth of achievement. Many have spoken of this problem. I have heard no answer. Subscription will be cancelled next month if no resolution.

Xbox console companion shows achievements clearly but I am on PC and don't have an Xbox.

Unhelpfully my avatar in the game menu acknowledges that the Cloud link is not activated but can be activated within Game Options.

However the only Game Options menu concerns settings for the game itself.

:)

telletubby, Sep 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. KevinLang1 Win User

Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  4. Mixi the Rogue Win User

Ultimate Word Games Data

Same problem here, but only on the daily crossword puzzle challenge. GEMS and the bomb one work fine. Help
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

data recovery

If you have a console still connected to the Internet, the game data is stored on the cloud, that is your profile and save. If you restart the console or give it to the factory default settings, these data are synchronized when you start the game and you
    can continue where you left off. But if you do not have a console connected to the Internet, you have lost the game data forever.
  6. BraddingoHD Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]

Let me know if we can be of any further assistance, but please refer to Onyx's post.
Thema:

1. Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data - Similar Threads - Ultimate Word Games

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I purchased the $14,95 upgrade to a year of premier status. It isn;t working I;m still getting ads and being asked to purchase upgrade. 8a88cb5a-3e47-4378-983f-b51a62fc66cc
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: For well over a month I have not been able to play, load or even see my Word Games. I subscribe to this game and am loosing money by not being able to play. I can not even open the screen to check...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games?: I recently used tweaking.com to fix some problems with windows. I was at level 211, now I'm having to start over. Is there anyway to undo this or fix the game? Thanks...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server. f3d2672d-6dc4-43d1-9f42-735882b19bcd
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  7. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...