Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles

Discus and support Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Microsoft ending support of the Crosswords in Ultimate word games? I don't believe there have been any new puzzles added in more than a year.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMartyn, Apr 19, 2021.

1. DanMartyn
    DanMartyn Guest

Is Microsoft ending support of the Crosswords in Ultimate word games? I don't believe there have been any new puzzles added in more than a year.

:)

DanMartyn, Apr 19, 2021
  2. siligirl9 Win User

Ultimate word games crossword puzzle

I can't find anywhere that someone successfully found more crosswords.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Karl,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello siligirl9,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    siligirl9!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

no new crossword puzzles - the last ones on my screen are dated 2017 & 2018 -

Hi KarlFink1,

Are you referring to Crosswords on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games? Check in the Microsoft Store for any

updates
    to the game but as far as I know the crosswords should update and new ones should cycle in as long as you are connected to the internet and Xbox Live. New maps or crossword puzzles for 2019 should be released soon.

I recommend also going over to the specific community sites for this game so that you can get feedback from other players:

I hope this helps!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

Thema:

1. Ultimate Word Games No New Crossword Puzzles - Similar Threads - Ultimate Word Games

2. Ultimate word games not syncing again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate word games not syncing again: I can't get Microsoft ultimate word games to sync on my laptop again. One of the recent updates fixed the issue, but it is happening again. My desktop is ok at the moment, but give it time - it...
  3. Was the Ultimate Word Games map for March released early?

in XBoX on Windows
    Was the Ultimate Word Games map for March released early?: Around 23 February (2021), I found a new world map open, so I played it and completed it before the end of the month. Now, in March, I do not get a new map. Did I play the March map in February?...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Cloud Storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Cloud Storage: There exists a similar thread, but is locked. Thus here a new. The cloud storage feature of MS Ultimate Word Games hasn't been working for a week now. I tried everything including completely...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Dear Microsoft, Can you please not make your crosswords so USA defined. Here in Australia, we don't get your US references. Thanks Peter Fisher 9c6fb684-8289-43cb-8943-432c98c0f5d6
  6. Word Twister - MS Ultimate Word Games January 11 2021 Daily Challanges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Word Twister - MS Ultimate Word Games January 11 2021 Daily Challanges: I play the word games and solitaire daily. Today, January 11, 2021, I completed the Wordament and Crossword as usual. The Word Twister will not load. I've gone through threads on the community,...
  7. Error Message 0x803F8001 in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Message 0x803F8001 in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I've been playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games for several years. Two days ago I got the following error message: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Make...
  8. Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Games: What is going on with Microsoft Ultimate Word Game? It doesn't load up. 26e4c171-716a-4301-a88b-3cb4a12fd972
  9. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Second Time My Progress Was Completely Wiped Out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Second Time My Progress Was Completely Wiped Out: I have been playing this game for several years -- was close to 500 level on WORDAMENT and 300 on JUMBLE. It is connected to the XBOX console and I am a Premium Player. About 3 months ago, I...
  10. MS Ultimate Word Games reset to '1'

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Ultimate Word Games reset to '1': Games in MS Ultimate Word Games reset to '1'. 3 years of playing gone. Data is still showing in cloud. Is there a way to reset back. This happened after new software added on XBox....