Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

Discus and support Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KevinLang1, Sep 17, 2019.

1. KevinLang1
    KevinLang1 Guest

This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep getting a popup that states "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now." There are two options, "Try
    again" and "Play offline". Try again doesn't resolve the issue. No error messages are displayed. Play Offline does allow me to play the game, but of course nothing is saved to the cloud, meaning that I can only play on one computer.

My guess is that that Microsoft has quietly shut down Ultimate Word Games with no notice. Hopefully, I'm wrong, and my issue is just some weird one-off situation and the e-mail channel is the only thing that Microsoft has shut down without notice.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea how to resolve this could sync issue with Ultimate Word Games, I'd appreciate it.

:)

KevinLang1, Sep 17, 2019
  2. KevinLang1 Win User

From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  3. KevinLang1 Win User

How can I do a Factory Reset.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Anyone else find a solution to it?
  4. KevinLang1 Win User

It appears that the problem is based, at least in part related to Microsoft renaming Jumble to Word Twister. I am able to create a new account, and I can play Ultimate Word Games using that account, but if I switch to my regular account, the Cannot Sync
    With The Cloud problem resurfaces. So, something two weeks ago--from the Microsoft side of things--essentially corrupted my account, and now I can't use it with Ultimate Word Games. And Microsoft apparently doesn't care, since no one from Microsoft is interested
    in this forum, nor are they interested in looking at e-mail.
  5. KevinLang1 Win User

I tried uninstalling and re-installing on my Surface, but the only thing that accomplished was wiping out all of my Ultimate Word Games data on that computer. My Solitaire Collection and Sudoku games are all syncing just fine. I will try the Factory
    Reset on my Surface and see what happens.
  6. AL_M1 Win User

0x87DD0005

all i did was uninstall Ultimate Word Games wait 10 minutes reinstall game then got a sync data msg then no problems
Thema:

1. Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud - Similar Threads - Ultimate Word Games

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Is there a problem with cloud share? I am unable to save my data to the cloud, as it keeps saying it is unable to access the cloud server. f3d2672d-6dc4-43d1-9f42-735882b19bcd
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games gets to the display of the 4 tiles changing places and never...: I raised this issue a couple years ago (March of 2018) and your people told me that the problem was the old hardware I was running on. I now have a brand new PC (Lenovo ThinkCentre M920x) and I...
  4. Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restoring History in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I was having trouble with my installation of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I uninstalled and re-installed it. However, when I did that I lost all my history and what level I was at (128). It...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Synchronisierungfehler auf Windows 10...: Hallo, ich habe seit ein paar Wochen das Problem, dass Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (MUWG) die Daten nicht mit der Cloud synchronisieren kann. Ich erhalte auf meinen beiden Rechnern die...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games (Win 10) Pemium: Hi there, is there a problem with the Premium content for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10? I purchased Premium in November last year, Starting from May the game doesn't recognise I...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Bonjour ! J'ai acheté un abonnement Premium Microsoft Ultimate Word Games mais l'application fonctionne sans la version Premium, avec des publicités. Lorsque je refais la procédure pour acheter...
  9. MS Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Ultimate Word Games: After the latest update my Premium subscription to MS Ultimate Word Games disappeared. I have tried to reinstate and purchase anew but get an error message that there was a problem every time I...
  10. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games premium not recognised: Our(OK, my wife's) MUWG premium subscription is not being recognised since KB45509451. If we uninstall the KB then it's fine but Win10 home keeps reinstalling the KB. Also intermittent cloud...