Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

Discus and support Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KevinLang1, Sep 17, 2019.

1. KevinLang1
    KevinLang1 Guest

This has been going on for over a week. I've tried e-mailing support, but no response to original e-mail or follow-ups. Since September 6, I keep getting a popup that states "We can't sync your data with the cloud right now." There are two options, "Try
    again" and "Play offline". Try again doesn't resolve the issue. No error messages are displayed. Play Offline does allow me to play the game, but of course nothing is saved to the cloud, meaning that I can only play on one computer.

My guess is that that Microsoft has quietly shut down Ultimate Word Games with no notice. Hopefully, I'm wrong, and my issue is just some weird one-off situation and the e-mail channel is the only thing that Microsoft has shut down without notice.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea how to resolve this could sync issue with Ultimate Word Games, I'd appreciate it.

:)

KevinLang1, Sep 17, 2019
  2. KevinLang1 Win User

From all I can tell, I believe the problem is that my cloud data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is corrupted, and that's preventing me from syncing. Is there a way to erase my Cloud Copy, and then sync my local data back up to the cloud?
  3. KevinLang1 Win User

How can I do a Factory Reset.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Anyone else find a solution to it?
  4. KevinLang1 Win User

It appears that the problem is based, at least in part related to Microsoft renaming Jumble to Word Twister. I am able to create a new account, and I can play Ultimate Word Games using that account, but if I switch to my regular account, the Cannot Sync
    With The Cloud problem resurfaces. So, something two weeks ago--from the Microsoft side of things--essentially corrupted my account, and now I can't use it with Ultimate Word Games. And Microsoft apparently doesn't care, since no one from Microsoft is interested
    in this forum, nor are they interested in looking at e-mail.
  5. KevinLang1 Win User

I tried uninstalling and re-installing on my Surface, but the only thing that accomplished was wiping out all of my Ultimate Word Games data on that computer. My Solitaire Collection and Sudoku games are all syncing just fine. I will try the Factory
    Reset on my Surface and see what happens.
  6. AL_M1 Win User

0x87DD0005

all i did was uninstall Ultimate Word Games wait 10 minutes reinstall game then got a sync data msg then no problems
Thema:

1. Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud - Similar Threads - Ultimate Word Games

2. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Anyone having problems loading the Word Twister with Bomb Defuser?? It opens to load- but then freezes 9435a9f1-117d-43b8-863f-65531285e4a1
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't start: I've been having problems with MUWG starting. It tries to sync with the cloud, but can't sync. Then asks me if I want to disable cloud syncing, and when you say yes, it takes me to the very...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I'm wondering how to access Crossword puzzles beyond 2017. Options to play past that doesn't come up anywhere. I have completed all the maps...but only for 2017. I started playing these puzzles in...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable: Hi! I've tried in vain to find where I can report this glitch. The World 9, puzzle 47 bonus puzzle in unsolvable. See below... [img] Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  7. Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I lost power on my Surface, and when I rebooted, I had lost all progress on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. I was playing the game when the power went out. 19f8214c-fa66-4dff-8eb5-72c577d4fb64
  8. Ultimate word games will not cloud sync on one PC but does on another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate word games will not cloud sync on one PC but does on another: MS Ultimate Word Games sync's on my home PC but will not sync on my Surface that I have at work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I've tried terminating but no luck...
  9. microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games - crowsswords: Finished crosswords and can't seem no get any new ones to load. If I try to reload MUWG it says I already own it. 9089a768-c1cb-4a17-93f4-78874f95eec2
  10. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games: I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers...