Ultimate

Discus and support Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Before i got ultimate i had 12 month gold and i know it converts to ultimate but do i get the game pass part for 12 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Ultimate

Before i got ultimate i had 12 month gold and i know it converts to ultimate but do i get the game pass part for 12 months

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Game pass ultimate

All you have will be converted to ultimate. In your case: 1 year gold + 3 months ultimate equals 15 months Ultimate. If you turn yours renew of you will get 4 months ultimate. In all 16 months ultimate.
  3. BrianGunter Win User

Ultimate setup for Xb1 is complete!!

Ultimate? Not bad, but definitely not "ultimate".
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

Hi Fuz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you go Ultimate, you will have Ultimate until 9/21. The first time you upgrade to Ultimate it transfers gold and game pass to Ultimate time but full. So lets say you got gold until 6/21 then you also have a year of game
    pass, you will actually have ultimate until 9/22. Once you are enrolled in Ultimate then a gold subscription is converted to Ultimate time if used. Here is a

FAQ
    on game pass ultimate.

So in short it would greatly benefit you to upgrade to the game pass Ultimate. If you cancel you will lose all the time you had from gold. Reason is you converted all the time to Ultimate.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Choppy Chof Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Games Doesn't Work On Pc

So when MS say 'ultimate' it isn't actually ultimate, as it omits the additional games on PC that are outside of the ultimate banner?

That is confusing as I upgraded to ultimate specifically as I believed it would include games like Age of Empires, but seems I need another subscription on top of my ultimate to play??
  6. Smwutches Win User

Lost 4 months of Xbox Gold after cancelling Ultimate Pass. Had Ultimate Pass only 1 week.

When you upgrade to Ultimate, any gold or game pass you already have on your account is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate since Ultimate already includes those. So cancelling your Ultimate cancels everything.
Thema:

Ultimate

1. Ultimate - Similar Threads - Ultimate

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...
  3. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  4. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment: My Ultimate subscription is past due and I want to pay for it with my Xbox balance but there isn't an option to do this. Is it possible to pay with Xbox Balance? 37101dfd-5a56-4138-9b92-e538ca63cd5f
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes: sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone...
  7. How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition dlc disk on xbox one.: Start out by making sure any Fallout new vegas content is deleted from your HDD, including the base game from disc 1. (your game saves are fine and do not need to be deleted) Step 1: Insert disc...
  8. Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass ultimate: hello i cant buy the 1$ game pass ultimate, im from greece is that the problem ? b841f6e1-e328-4ae9-b6a3-2b8c42db3adc
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have xbox live prepaid for the next 18 months. If i bought xbox game pass ultimate for 14.99, does that mean im only paying the initial 14.99 with no other monthly charges? Or is there still a...
  10. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....