Ultimate

Discus and support Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Before i got ultimate i had 12 month gold and i know it converts to ultimate but do i get the game pass part for 12 months... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Ultimate

Before i got ultimate i had 12 month gold and i know it converts to ultimate but do i get the game pass part for 12 months

:)

megacharzardx24, Jan 12, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Game pass ultimate

All you have will be converted to ultimate. In your case: 1 year gold + 3 months ultimate equals 15 months Ultimate. If you turn yours renew of you will get 4 months ultimate. In all 16 months ultimate.
  3. BrianGunter Win User

Ultimate setup for Xb1 is complete!!

Ultimate? Not bad, but definitely not "ultimate".
  4. Smwutches Win User

Gold pass vs Ultimate

If you have just Gold currently and are adding the Ultimate code, the Gold will be upgraded to Ultimate and you'll actually have 15 months of Ultimate.

The code is only added as 4 months of Ultimate if you have Ultimate and are adding a 12 month Gold or Game Pass to that. Not the opposite.
  5. Wadski Win User

If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass ultimate?

To specifically answer, although Smwtches has given you the conversion table.

2 months Ultimate + 1 Month Gamepass =

2months + 20 days of Ultimate.

Note you will need to expire your ultimate and then cancel Ultimate to be able to get 1 month Gold. If you expire your ultimate and dont cancel then when you add your gold it will be converted to Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

When you already have Gold or Game Pass and you purchase a subscription to Ultimate, the remaining time on your subscription is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate since Ultimate already includes Gold and Game Pass. So when you purchased Ultimate you would
    actually have been given 8 months of Ultimate for $1. By cancelling Ultimate, you cancel everything.
Thema:

Ultimate

1. Ultimate - Similar Threads - Ultimate

2. Ultimate game pass unsuspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass unsuspended: My gp was up so it ment my live was up, i paid it to unsuspend my live. It still wont let me on live but says my status is “good to go” with a green online dot. I talked to a person here the xbox...
  3. Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem my Gamepass Ultimate: I bought a Gamepass Ultimate from Walmart online, but I can't redeem it, it says This code was purchased in a different region and cant be redeemed, it was from Walmart online app and I'm from...
  4. Upgrading Gold Live to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for a full 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading Gold Live to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for a full 36 months?: I read that Xbox has a promotion running where for $1 you can upgrade from Live Gold to GP Ultimate for just $1 and - this part is important - that this upgrade actually applies for the duration...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Recurring Payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Recurring Payment: Hi I am . I bought an Xbox Game Pass in the past time and did not cancel it while my subscription was still on. But now I want to cancel. I reviewed the support articles. But I was faced with a...
  6. Unable to redeem The New Day bundle Perk from Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem The New Day bundle Perk from Game Pass Ultimate: I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and never had any problems so far with redeeming perks, but this month I was unable to redeem the New Day bundle perk for Gears 5. I click to go to store...
  7. Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate: I bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday but since then I can't play online. How do I fix this? 0a36e157-4e3a-4b04-b757-bdb0883c8425
  8. Xbox ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ultimate: OK let's say I want to buy xbox ultimate tomorrow the 28th of November, will my subscription expire on the 1st of the following month or will it expire 30 days later which would be the 28th of...
  9. Why does Game pass ultimate for PC suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Game pass ultimate for PC suck?: I have an Xbox and a computer. On my computer the games are expensive, and on the console the games are free. Why would I pay for a service that doesn't even give the same deals as my Xbox does?...
  10. X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Ultimate Pass for EA game for PC: I got the Ultimate Pass but it appears that there is no EA for PC? 310d4bff-74f1-44b7-882d-f3deb1e6cabc