Ultimate

Discus and support Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, is Ultimate going to overtake Gold (ie...phase it out)? Some of the fine print seems to say that you cannot change back to Gold, which seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerrickBright, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Ultimate

So, is Ultimate going to overtake Gold (ie...phase it out)? Some of the fine print seems to say that you cannot change back to Gold, which seems cheaper. I don't necessarily want to pay the extra 5/month to access games I may not want to or have time to
    play.

:)

DerrickBright, Jul 4, 2020
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Game pass ultimate

All you have will be converted to ultimate. In your case: 1 year gold + 3 months ultimate equals 15 months Ultimate. If you turn yours renew of you will get 4 months ultimate. In all 16 months ultimate.
  3. BrianGunter Win User

Ultimate setup for Xb1 is complete!!

Ultimate? Not bad, but definitely not "ultimate".
  4. Wadski Win User

If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass ultimate?

To specifically answer, although Smwtches has given you the conversion table.

2 months Ultimate + 1 Month Gamepass =

2months + 20 days of Ultimate.

Note you will need to expire your ultimate and then cancel Ultimate to be able to get 1 month Gold. If you expire your ultimate and dont cancel then when you add your gold it will be converted to Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gold, to Gamepass, back to gold, no refund?

Did you purchase Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? If it was Game Pass Ultimate, the remaining gold you had would have been cancelled and converted to Ultimate since Ultimate includes gold (so you would have had the remaining 12 months plus the amount of
    Ultimate you purchased). So cancelling Ultimate would have cancelled everything.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

Hi Fuz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you go Ultimate, you will have Ultimate until 9/21. The first time you upgrade to Ultimate it transfers gold and game pass to Ultimate time but full. So lets say you got gold until 6/21 then you also have a year of game
    pass, you will actually have ultimate until 9/22. Once you are enrolled in Ultimate then a gold subscription is converted to Ultimate time if used. Here is a

FAQ
    on game pass ultimate.

So in short it would greatly benefit you to upgrade to the game pass Ultimate. If you cancel you will lose all the time you had from gold. Reason is you converted all the time to Ultimate.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Ultimate

1. Ultimate - Similar Threads - Ultimate

2. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  5. MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE: Good evening. Yesterday 01/08/2020 Microsoft charged me 38.99 for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M subscription which I never subscribed by myself, moreover no subscriptions were added to my account. I paid...
  6. Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify Ultimate Perk is not a perk at all.: Why is this advertisement even allowed? It states that if you upgrade to Ultimate you'll get three months of Spotify Premium. However, if you read the details or apply for it, it doesn't apply if...
  7. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription: So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was...
  8. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  9. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?: My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate não está custando 1 real diferente do que diz o...: Na página oficial do Game Pass, a versão Ultimate consta como custando 1 real no primeiro mês, mas na página seguinte o valor muda para R$39,99 ao mês. Isso é algum erro? [Translation-On the...