Un ban

Discus and support Un ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The reason was i text this guy something mean the reason was i was playing with a friend in cod mw spec ops and we were amout done with it and we died... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AdamBomber44, Apr 13, 2020.

1. AdamBomber44
    AdamBomber44 Guest

Un ban

The reason was i text this guy something mean the reason was i was playing with a friend in cod mw spec ops and we were amout done with it and we died and all of us need to ready up to go to last check ponit but this dude cep on leaving so we had to restart
    the mission and he did it 2 to 4 times so can you please unban me i did send he something mean and i am sorry for that so can i please get unbaned.

There is no thig for ban so i put it in accessibility because it kind sounds ner ban

:)

AdamBomber44, Apr 13, 2020
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

My xbox live account was supposed to be unbanned today!

please do not bump old threads you get un banned the same time of day as the ban no more no less I cannot un ban you only those who ban you can (the PET).
  3. john786786 Win User

Hello, I Have Been Banned From Gears of War 3. Help?

Once you banned, no way to get Un-Banned.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

My Xboxlive Console got Ban for no reason I need Admin to bring back my account

console bans are permanent, there is no UN banning of them sorry.
  5. Smwutches Win User

un ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. AridLizard Win User

Un ban

unfortunately the Enforcement Team don't use these forums and we can't do anything about enforcement actions.

if your ban is for more than 1 day you might be eligible to file a case review/appeal at https://enforcement.xbox.com/
Thema:

Un ban

1. Un ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. Banned Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Console: Hello All, I've read up on the policy stating that if you purchase a 2nd hand Xbox and it's banned for something the other owner did, you'll also suffer the consequences. It's not right, I...
  3. Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban: I was banned a while ago it was only a gamerpic ban which didnt allow me to change it to a custom picture and i have regreted my desicion to put a curse word in the picture and i would love an...
  4. I Got Communication banned fasley

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Communication banned fasley: I did a 1v1 with this kid I beat him so he got mad and just reported me for no reason now that resulted in a com ban for 2 weeks witch is very aggravating considering I did absolutely nothing to...
  5. Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would Forza Horizon 4 ban affect other forza games?: Hey, I got banned from Forza Horizon 4 because I was stupid and thought that it was fine using those modded accounts from eBay. I think I got HWID ban since I couldn't go online with my main...
  6. Wrongfully Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully Banned: Hi, today I got communications banned for replying to people talking trash. I didn't say anything hateful and did not deserve the ban. I believe the message that got me banned was and reply to...
  7. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: J'ai pris un bannissement vocale du 1 au 4 juin et partir du 4 juin j'aurais une suspension du compte jusqu'au 18 juin, tout ça parce qu'une personne perdu face moi dans un jeu, il m'a dit que...
  8. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  9. Comm Bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm Bans: I was reported for sending a message after inwas being trashtalked for HOURS (which was way worse than the message i sent. I recieved my communication ban, and it has already been lifted (i fought...
  10. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: I have been unfairly been given a communication ban and I would like to know why. I have only messaged 1 person today and have only been in one party with one of my friends who DID NOT report me....