Unable co connect to friend's world

Discus and support Unable co connect to friend's world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I would really need help with a problem, that i have over two years now, and that is connecting to a friends world, because i can't.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tepan_76, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Tepan_76
    Tepan_76 Guest

Hello everyone. I would really need help with a problem, that i have over two years now, and that is connecting to a friends world, because i can't. Every time i try to connect to any friend's world, it just gives me "cannot to connect to world". I will be extremelly happy if you guys know how to fix this.

:)

Tepan_76, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
  4. REALSinOfWrath Win User

Crossplay Xbox 1 ps4 not working

I have been having a similar issue where me and my friend try to play on xbox and ps4 but it says unable to connect to world
  5. MED ABA Win User

Minecraft windows 10

When I open my world on minecraft windows 10 my friend is unable to connect from his xbox.
    M
  6. pixelbomb Win User

Is xbox live down?

Me and a friend are unable to connect for the last hour or so. Three of us were co-op dead island to begin with, first he went then for another 30 mins or so I carried on playing but lost the abillity to connect.
Thema:

1. Unable co connect to friend's world - Similar Threads - Unable connect friend's

2. Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to world's and friends unable to connect to mine.: My minecraft worlds are completely unjoinable, and I cannot join others' worlds. I have tried all the techniques that I can use on Xbox. None have solved my issue. This problem has persisted for...
  3. “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to Connect” when trying to join friends world.: So my buddy bought PS4 minecraft and asked me to play. Ive had the game downloaded for years but we werent able to join. I heard reinstalling the game would help so I did that but no luck. We have...
  4. Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft unable to connect to a friends world: Im on Minecraft PE and my friend is on Minecraft PE and i cant join his world 90b635f4-2d94-4951-ab48-699064f3385d
  5. unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to connect to friend's world on iPad Minecraft: Microsoft privacy settings are set to allow to connect to friends worlds. . .but when it tries to connect, we get "Unable to connect" messages. Doesn't seem to matter whether one user sends...
  6. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  7. Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock: Unable To Connect to Friend's World: Hi, so I recently bought minecraft to play with my friends, but whenever I try connecting to their multiplayer world it keeps displaying the "unable to connect to world message". I've tried...
  8. Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to friends world in minecraft: Hi all, i have an issue where I am able to see my friends world on the 'friends' section in minecraft and cannot join. I also cannot join if i have been invited. We both have the same version of...
  9. UNABLE TO CONNECT ON FRIEND'S MINECRAFT WORLD

in XBoX on Windows
    UNABLE TO CONNECT ON FRIEND'S MINECRAFT WORLD: Good Evening, I'm trying to start an adventure in minecraft with some friends, but i'm the only one that can't connect to their world. I even tried to create a world and invite them, but it did...
  10. ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    ‘Unable to connect to world’ message when trying to play with friends on minecraft on Xbox one: Whenever I try to connect to my friends world on minecraft or when they try to connect to mine I or they always get a message saying unable to connect to world. My NAT is open and so is my friend...