Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error

Discus and support Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message: There is a problem Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olde Maid, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Olde Maid
    Olde Maid Guest

Hi,

I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message:

There is a problem

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

I am trying to install Sea of Thieves ahead of the alpha test I am part of, but am unable to do so.

:)

Olde Maid, Oct 31, 2017
  2. AbruptManx89
    AbruptManx89 Guest
    xbox insider-hub (Except from HResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Hey,

I am trying to connect to xbox insider-hub but I get Unspecified error (Except from HResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Do you know have to fix this?

Regards

Robin

AbruptManx89, Oct 31, 2017
  3. can't connect at xbox insider hub on my windows 10 PC

hi,

Every time I try to login at my xbox insider hub ,i get the following message;

Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Any suggestions would be most welcome

even when i desinstall and reinstall it.. always the same error message

please help.

thanks

InhumanLeaf8068, Oct 31, 2017
  4. XB1R Hypnos Win User

Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005

Hey UsableCypress45,

I've sent you a direct message to gather more information. Please get back to me when you can. You can check and reply to messages by clicking your Gamertag in the top right corner, and selecting "Messages."

Thanks!

-Hypnos
  5. XB1R Hypnos Win User

Xbox insider hub app - Unspecified Error 0x80004005

Hey UsableCypress45,

Thanks for chatting in today. Please try to access the Xbox App and the Insider Hub again in a few hours as it may be a temporary issue. In the meantime, however, I have reported the errors and the troubleshooting done, and I will follow up with you again
    when I have more information (if you don't report all clear before then).

Thanks!

-Hypnos
  6. SteviejG Win User

Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?
  7. CausedDolphin86 Win User

Hub Xbox Insider - Unspecified error​ (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Open PowerShell as Admin and type this command in and problem solved here! Thanks so much!

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  8. Benjam1989 Win User

Hub Xbox Insider - Unspecified error​ (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005)

Ok so I originally removed the store from windows, I did this to re install it:

Get-AppxPackage windowsstore | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Then I upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators and now everything works fine.
Thema:

1. Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error - Similar Threads - Unable access Insider

2. Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace: Hey all, I am unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace on my console, it is the Bedrock Edition not the 360 edition. This is where it gets weird, I can access it via my PC but it is locked off...
  3. Xbox One Modern Warfare "Unable to access online services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Modern Warfare "Unable to access online services": Hello, I bought Modern Warefare for Xbox One a week ago; I downloaded it I keep getting connection failed error, unable to access online services. I need to find out how to ocntact Microsoft or...
  4. Unable to access account settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access account settings: Every time I try to access my account settings it says that I need to click the link and sign in with an adults microsoft account, when I click the link I am already signed in and it brings me to...
  5. Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to load apps and games after accessing store: Hi I've had an annoying problem for several months on my xbox one (the original console), after accessing the store I cannot load apps or games, also updates and downloads stop and won't install,...
  6. Unable to get into EA access account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get into EA access account: I was trying to play an EA access game recently and have not updated my EA access email for a while. Now since my email address is different I cannot restart my password. I want to figure out a...
  7. Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content"

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content": I'm following the information in a post from Microsoft Team <[noreply@microsoftstudios.com](mailto:noreply@microsoftstudios.com)>: Download (or update) the Xbox Insider Hub via this link....
  8. Unable to access insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access insiders: Hey team, I am currently unable to access the xbox insider hub, and when I try to report the problem it gives me an error code. The error code is "0x80070003" and when searching for the error code...
  9. Unable to access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Insider Hub: I have this error code (0x80073cfd) when I tried to access Xbox Insider Hub. I just updated my Xbox One S after transitioning from Xbox Preview Alpha to Latest Xbox Experience. I keep getting an...
  10. Unable to access Restricted Insider Portion of the fourm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Restricted Insider Portion of the fourm: Hi, I've been a member of the preview/insider program for two years, but I am currently unable to access the restricted insider portion of the forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated....