Unable to access Loot/Support Forums

Discus and support Unable to access Loot/Support Forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been an ambassador for quite a while, and I am unable to access the ambassador support forum. When trying to navigate to it I get "Group Not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZukaTheGhost, Aug 30, 2014.

1. ZukaTheGhost
    ZukaTheGhost Guest

I have been an ambassador for quite a while, and I am unable to access the ambassador support forum. When trying to navigate to it I get "Group Not Found". I have tried several different devices and browsers.

I am also unable to access my earned loot for the 2013 Xbox Dashboard Beta (Shirt) or my enforcement united ranks on the Loot Page.

:)

ZukaTheGhost, Aug 30, 2014
  2. avila209
    avila209 Guest
    Still unable to access preview support forums

Been a preview member for over a year and I still see "Group not found" when opening preview forums.

avila209, Aug 30, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Sorry you are having an issue. Hang on someone from Support should be through here and take care of this.

{Parity}, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Unable to access Loot/Support Forums

Hey NightMayor Zuka!

Sorry to hear about the access issues. You should be able to access the Ambassador Forums now. When you get a chance give it a try and let us know if you were able to get in. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Sep 2, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey NightMayor Zuka!

Sorry to hear about the access issues. You should be able to access the Ambassador Forums now. When you get a chance give it a try and let us know if you were able to get in. Thanks!
  6. {Parity} Win User

Sorry you are having an issue. Hang on someone from Support should be through here and take care of this.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Unable to access preview forum for preview support

Someone should come through here and give you access to those forums. Good Luck!
  8. dup7d71ce78-208b-487 Win User

Unable to Access Forums

Thanks I'll continue to try and be more patient.
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

Unable to Access Forums

OK, got it! We're going to poke around back here a bit, but it's looking like the solution may be that you'll need to wait a bit to be able to access the Forums on that other account.
Thema:

1. Unable to access Loot/Support Forums - Similar Threads - Unable access Loot

2. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  3. Unable to purchase Xbox all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Xbox all access: I live in the UK and I am looking to purchase the xbox one X through the xbox all access started today. This is either through Game stores or smyths toys. However I am unable to puchase a plan as...
  4. "UNABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES" CoD: Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "UNABLE TO ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES" CoD: Modern Warfare: It's now Tuesday 10/29, and I still can't gain access to the online multiplayer portion of the game. I've gone over every troubleshooting step microsoft and activision has to offer and still...
  5. “Unable to access online services”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to access online services”: From... Updated So it’s now Monday 10/28 and I still can’t connect to the modern warfare servers. Since opening night I’ve always gotten the “unable to access online services” connection failed....
  6. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  7. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  8. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  9. Unable to access second account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access second account: For the last month i have been unable to access account.have tried reseting password and have also tried to recover account on three different devices using three different browsers.Phone support...
  10. Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time.: Unable to connect to EA Servers when trying to access Apex Legends for the first time. Xbox Live working fine with Fortnite. 170d6c69-c03b-4814-a761-f1643c0e9ab0