Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S

Discus and support Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’m hoping I’ll be able to get an answer to this here as I’m at my wits end trying to figure this out. My daughter has been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Woody1507, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Woody1507
    Woody1507 Guest

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping I’ll be able to get an answer to this here as I’m at my wits end trying to figure this out.

My daughter has been playing minecraft online using my old Xbox one. Never had any problems. She’s had a new Xbox S for Christmas, so we've transferred her profile across, repurchased minecraft and downloaded it.

She’s not been able to play multiplayer though on minecraft. The below message is displayed
    Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S [​IMG]

I have reviewed all her account settings and they allow multiplayer and clubs. She can still play multiplayer minecraft on my Xbox one, just not in her new console. I’ve tried everything, and it just isn’t working.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Also worth noting that she also played roblox on the Xbox one, since downloading that onto her Xbox S, she has had no issues continuing to play this on her new console

Thanks in advance!

:)

Woody1507, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you refresh her profile by signing her out of the console and signing back in;

To sign out;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

Afterwards turn off the console qnd unplug it from the power source. Wait 2 minutes and plug it back in, then sign back into the console; You can sign in using the prompt or follow these instructions;

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.Select Profile & System > Add or switch > Add new.

- Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't buy a realm with my xbox account.

If this is something only being experienced within Minecraft realm check out this following information on
    Mojang Support:

"If you are unable to connect to your realm, first see if we have announced any temporary issues with the service on our Twitter account
    Mojang Status.

If the services seem to be in order, and you are still not able to access your Realm, please
    contact support
    , describe your issue, and let us know which Minecraft edition you are using."
  5. Saw Mania Win User

No option to renew an expired minecraft realm for 10 friends

6. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft

Hello SamanthaMartin4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Can you please provide more details regarding Minecraft? Are you searching for a Minecraft Realms invite from a friend? In case you are attempting to join a Realm, you can find details on how to find an invite under "Joining Someone's Realm" Minecraft Realms - How do I Join Someone's Realm

We look forward to your response!

-Tali
Thema:

1. Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S - Similar Threads - Unable access minecraft

2. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.: I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  3. Warzone 'Unable to access online services'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warzone 'Unable to access online services': I've just bought an Xbox Series S to play COD Warzone and I've downloaded the game but when I try to run it I get error message: "CONNECTION FAILED Unable to access online services" My...
  4. Mojang account migration unable to access Minecraft Java Edition Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang account migration unable to access Minecraft Java Edition Server: Afternoon, After migration, I am no longer able to connect to minecraft java servers. Server log states that com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@xxxxxx [id=<null>, name= . . . lost connection:...
  5. Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child accounts unable to access multiplayer in Minecraft despite privacy settings allowing...: Greetings, I have two child accounts linked to this organizer account and we are trying to play Minecraft together via crossplay with our Xbox One and my PC. I am able to add their accounts as...
  6. Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace: Hey all, I am unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace on my console, it is the Bedrock Edition not the 360 edition. This is where it gets weird, I can access it via my PC but it is locked off...
  7. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  8. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  9. Unable to access Servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Servers in Minecraft: Hi, I am very new to gaming and minecraft. I got latest version on minecraft installed on by XBox One S . Its bedrock edition. I am unable to access servers. Whenever I try to go to Servers tab,...
  10. Minecraft unable to access online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft unable to access online: I’m having a problem trying to get my daughters account to connect to Minecraft servers online. I have linked her account to my account with me being the adult, as she is 10years old. I have also...