Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

Discus and support Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RxGambler, Oct 11, 2019.

1. RxGambler
    RxGambler Guest

My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would be targeted only and not available to all?

:)

RxGambler, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Not to sure what the specifics are for the offer, I do see the offer on My Rewards acount page in the punch cards section.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Not sure if it might help, but there is also an official Rewards app that you should be able to find in your app store on your phone. It's free to download, you log in with your Microsoft account, and this should show you all of the available missions
    in the Rewards app as well.
  4. RxGambler Win User

I've also been having the issue with this promotion. Microsoft Rewards has a support request link you can try. I'm not sure what the issue with it is, some of my friends can see it but some cannot as well. You may need to update the browser on your computer,
    that could resolve the issue.
    Thanks for the link as I tried that as soon as I posted here also.

It might be that my account has 36 months of GPU already possibly???, but anyway, this is the garbage corporate response I received confirming that it is a targeted promotion:

"Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused. Based from what you wrote, the Operation: Cosmic Rescue offer is not available on your Microsoft Rewards account. I can relate to the importance of getting the offer. Let me
    update you with this.

Allow us to take this opportunity to inform you that the offer vary from one Microsoft Rewards account to another. The Operation: Cosmic Rescue offer is limited to users and not available on your account at this time.

We recommend that you always check your Rewards page to see what new offers are available on your end."
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Not sure how they release promotions like this but you can use your phone and just log in to their accounts to get the phone searches done. I was able to start the Cosmic Rescue about 3-4 days before my kids were able to do it...may take a few days for
    it to fully roll out but it's all easy stuff to do so catching up will be easy.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Contact them again as I describe in post. I had the same situation as you. Now I have a mission.
Thema:

1. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue - Similar Threads - Unable access Rewards

2. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  3. Unable to access insiders

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access insiders: Hey team, I am currently unable to access the xbox insider hub, and when I try to report the problem it gives me an error code. The error code is "0x80070003" and when searching for the error code...
  4. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  5. Unable to access Xbox Rewards Page / Site Keeps Looping

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to access Xbox Rewards Page / Site Keeps Looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program migrates to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ for...
  6. Unable to access rewards or ambassadors program.

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to access rewards or ambassadors program.: I am unable to access the rewards program. All of my information displays as "?" in MyDashboard. As for the ambassadors program, I am signed up and it says I am, but when I attempt to access the...
  7. Unable to access my Live Rewards Account

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to access my Live Rewards Account: I am currently unable to access my Live Rewards Account. Every time I try to log in I can see the page loading but then before I can do anything it automatically logs me out. I have tried to log...
  8. I am unable to access /log in to my rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    I am unable to access /log in to my rewards: while signed into my account, I am unable to access my rewards, when attempting to it signs me out and then promptsmell to either sign up or log back in,quite frustrating....
  9. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...
  10. Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Xbox Live rewards account / website keeps looping: Good good afternoon. I'm trying to access my Xbox Live rewards account before the program my grades to Microsoft Rewards. When I try to access the account page, there's a pop up offering me FAQ...