Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2

Discus and support Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to seek for help for the following problem, why i use my game pass to enter the game, it shows the following thing that unable me access... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VicoLau, Mar 2, 2020.

1. VicoLau
    VicoLau Guest

I would like to seek for help for the following problem, why i use my game pass to enter the game, it shows the following thing that unable me access to multiplayer...

Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2 [​IMG]

:)

VicoLau, Mar 2, 2020
  2. VicoLau Win User

Thanks for your help very much!! My problem is exactly the same as you as the link you sent to me, and finally fixed my problem, really thank you!
  3. schnurren Win User

Your welcome VicoLau, if you need anything else , here we are!
  4. schnurren Win User

5. VicoLau Win User

Thank you very much for your reply,

It says:

"An error in user's authority

Sorry, due to the restriction of the user's setting, you are unable to use certain functions in the game, please go to Xbox.com to check your user's setting to obtain more information."

Thanks!
  6. schnurren Win User

Hello VicoLau,

Can you copy paste me the text in chinese you have on screen so I can do a bit more of research for you?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Unable to access multiplayer mode in Age of Empire 2 - Similar Threads - Unable access multiplayer

2. UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE: When I try to select/Play a movie I have purchased in the past it appears with a notice saying unable to play if it keeps happening contact microsoft support (It has been 2 hours), ontop of the...
  3. Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content"

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content": I'm following the information in a post from Microsoft Team <[noreply@microsoftstudios.com](mailto:noreply@microsoftstudios.com)>: Download (or update) the Xbox Insider Hub via this link....
  4. Unable to access online services/Connection failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access online services/Connection failed: I've been unable to connect for the last 6 hours to CoDMW, CoDBO4 & Apex. Ive checked the status (everything is up, my NAT (open) my network connections, power cycled, restarted, used WiFi vice...
  5. unable to access xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to access xbox live: I'm receiving a message saying "unable to sign into your xbox live account, please try again later". does anyone know how to resolve this problem aside from removing and adding back account or...
  6. unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to get access to windows app folders AcCESS DENIED ERROR: I have Changed ACCESS to everyone but any type of modification to files or folders are always denied with this error [img] this error should no longer be happening as I have changed all access...
  7. Unable to access network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access network: Its January 2020 and still no one has come up with a solution to fixing the unable to access network on modern warfare ..... am i the only one that has this issues still??? I switch to better...
  8. Unable to access my xbox profile online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access my xbox profile online: When ever I try to sign in to my Xbox account via the website the sign in button doesn't work. It keep highlighting 'sign in' and doesn't take me to a log in page. [img] When i try to access...
  9. Unable to access and Alpha i was cleared for

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access and Alpha i was cleared for: So I have had a few issues with a recent alpha that I have been given access to. I have boiled it down to the last major issue which is the alpha not appearing in my insider hub on PC. I have...
  10. Unable to access multiplayer on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access multiplayer on xbox one: My son has been unable to access multiplayer to play Halo 5 Guardians and Star Wars Battlefront. I changed the security settings on both the console and on my account, removed him from the console...