Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

Discus and support Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dennisjovanovic, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

Hi,

I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything and find that i am stuck.

I have Xbox gold and game pass, there are no child accts or parental controls. I have also contacted Xbox support. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game which took almost a day cos of Covid internet.
    I checked by 2k, 2k20 and Xbox / Microsoft acct. all have the right date of birth. I have removed the acct, reset the console and re added the acct, I have relinked my 2k accts to Xbox and rechecked privacy settings. Still can not access my career. I can access
    every other feature. I spoke with 2k support and they feel my acct may be registered as a child acct but wouldnt confirm. the date of birth is correct on my 2k and 2k20 accts when i log in to check my details. my microsoft acct is also correct.

Please help.

Many thanks

Dennis

:)

Dennisjovanovic, Jun 7, 2020
  2. RezaRahimzadeh Win User

It seems like this is a bug with the game
  3. Kawhilenoard Win User

Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

I have an adult account on Xbox and NBA2K20. I get a message telling me either I do not meet the requirements for a MYPLAYER Account or the account has not been created. If I search support about how to create a MYPLAYER Account all I get are articles
    about verifying a MYPLAYER Account. Support sends me troubleshooting advice about permissions and content restrictions but ignore that I have stated that I see no instructions telling me how to create a MYPLAYER Account. If they can't make it work I want my
    money back.
  4. Kawhilenoard Win User

NBA 2K20. MyCareer Age Requirement

How do you set up the MYPLAYER Account in the first place? H have an adult Xbox account so I figured the problem is that there is no MYPLAYER account yet. Support for NBA2K20 first told me my account had been deleted which cannot be true on a new game,
    sent some suggestions for checking my Xbox account and will not tell me how to set up the MYPLAYER Account. They now just repeat a nonsensical reply saying to contact Xbox but the wording is idiotic and it is obvious that it is an automated reply. Can anyone
    post how to create tge MYPLAYER account?
  5. SethStill1995 Win User

NBA 2K15

"i get a message "you do not meet the requirements to play myplayer or play online" I have tried everything. what is it. Internet? the system? 2k? everything is right...its been over a month. Figure it out
  6. Kelsey791 Win User

Crashing during Career and GM

I was in MyPlayer mode and was upgrading my player, i backed out for it to save the updates and some error message came up. It sent me back to the home screen and came up with the screen to create a MyPlayer. I restarted my Xbox One thinking it would then
    load the MyPlayer files but it didnt. keeps going to the screen to create a new MyPlayer. did i just lose everything?
Thema:

1. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!! - Similar Threads - Unable access MYPLAYER

2. Unable to claim Xbox All Access - what are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim Xbox All Access - what are my options?: Backstory: I purchased Xbox All Access from BestBuy.com. When I got the console in the mail, I set it up with my account and selected "claim" in the account settings to activate the Game Pass...
  3. Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.: [img] As seen above this leads me to believe that I can now play Minecraft Nether Update and Observation, as I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Clicking on the notification it takes me to...
  4. Unable to access old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access old Xbox account: I am unable to access my old email account as I can’t get past the automated response message because I don’t remember mobile numbers and credit card details from like 10 years ago. Any help...
  5. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  6. Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare: Hi there I recently had issues with playing Modern Warfare Warzone where I couldn't call in killstreaks. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from my Xbox console and now I'm unable...
  7. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  8. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace: Hey all, I am unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace on my console, it is the Bedrock Edition not the 360 edition. This is where it gets weird, I can access it via my PC but it is locked off...
  10. Xbox One Modern Warfare "Unable to access online services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Modern Warfare "Unable to access online services": Hello, I bought Modern Warefare for Xbox One a week ago; I downloaded it I keep getting connection failed error, unable to access online services. I need to find out how to ocntact Microsoft or...