Unable to Access the Accout

Discus and support Unable to Access the Accout in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have xbox 360 and xbox one. When I am trying to login to my Xbox one I am getting error "Another user on this devices uses this Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chaituPrasad, Jul 29, 2019.

1. chaituPrasad
    chaituPrasad Guest

chaituPrasad, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

It sounds like you are not using the exact details you use on the 360. If you can login as an existing account using the email you used for the 360. You do not want to create a new account as you already have one.
  3. chaituPrasad Win User

Yes it worked!!

Thank you 🤗
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

5. LunaLight7 Win User

From the error message you received, it looks like you've already linked the account you want to access to on the console. You cannot connect the same account twice on the same device.

considering that he wrote that he tried to solve this problem through the official guide, it occurs to me to suggest you go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Remember to have email and password of the accounts you want to access.

Hope this helps! Let us know!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Accounts you use on Xbox 360 you can use it very well on Xbox one. :)
Thema:

1. Unable to Access the Accout - Similar Threads - Unable Access Accout

2. Unable to claim Xbox All Access - what are my options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim Xbox All Access - what are my options?: Backstory: I purchased Xbox All Access from BestBuy.com. When I got the console in the mail, I set it up with my account and selected "claim" in the account settings to activate the Game Pass...
  3. Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification on Xbox App for Windows 10 PC, unable to access games mentioned.: [img] As seen above this leads me to believe that I can now play Minecraft Nether Update and Observation, as I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Clicking on the notification it takes me to...
  4. Unable to access old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access old Xbox account: I am unable to access my old email account as I can’t get past the automated response message because I don’t remember mobile numbers and credit card details from like 10 years ago. Any help...
  5. Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access certain YouTube videos via Xbox One app: No controls/block enabled. My profile has me verified as an adult & everything. (Cause I'm 43 & pay for my own stuff & such). Tried to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp8A4V8FPNE &...
  6. Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MYPLAYER in NBA2k20 - Tried everything!!: Hi, I am unable to access Myplayer. I only have one acct on my xbox and against 2k and my DOB is in 1984 so im well over 18. I have tried everything and find that i am stuck. I have Xbox gold...
  7. Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Multiplayer, Campaign and Spec Ops on Modern Warfare: Hi there I recently had issues with playing Modern Warfare Warzone where I couldn't call in killstreaks. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from my Xbox console and now I'm unable...
  8. Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.: Hello, I bought Hitman 2 two days ago. I got the GOTY Legacy Pack bundle as my purchase option. As i understand it, this bundle is supposed to include the Hitman 2 full game as well as all of the...
  9. Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access xbox account settings on xbox.com: For the past couple of days, I've been trying to log in to xbox.com to change account settings. Whenever I sign in, or click any link related to my Xbox Account (Xbox profile, Xbox settings), I'm...
  10. Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Minecraft Marketplace: Hey all, I am unable to access the Minecraft Marketplace on my console, it is the Bedrock Edition not the 360 edition. This is where it gets weird, I can access it via my PC but it is locked off...