Unable to Access the Accout

Discus and support Unable to Access the Accout in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have xbox 360 and xbox one. When I am trying to login to my Xbox one I am getting error "Another user on this devices uses this Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by chaituPrasad, Jul 29, 2019.

1. chaituPrasad
    chaituPrasad Guest

chaituPrasad, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

It sounds like you are not using the exact details you use on the 360. If you can login as an existing account using the email you used for the 360. You do not want to create a new account as you already have one.
  3. chaituPrasad Win User

Yes it worked!!

Thank you 🤗
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

5. LunaLight7 Win User

From the error message you received, it looks like you've already linked the account you want to access to on the console. You cannot connect the same account twice on the same device.

considering that he wrote that he tried to solve this problem through the official guide, it occurs to me to suggest you go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Remember to have email and password of the accounts you want to access.

Hope this helps! Let us know!
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Accounts you use on Xbox 360 you can use it very well on Xbox one. :)
Thema:

1. Unable to Access the Accout - Similar Threads - Unable Access Accout

2. Unable to access Ambassador content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Ambassador content: When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc. However whenever I go to any other page (i.e....
  3. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  4. Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC: I converted my xbox game pass to an ultimate edition about a month ago. I've finally got a new SSD for my PC so attempted to download some games but I cannot access them from Microsoft Store app....
  5. Unable to Access Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Access Game Pass for PC: I had bought the Game Pass for PC last night. After downloading the application and signing in to both of my Microsoft accounts (knowing which one I had purchased the pass through), the...
  6. Unable to access saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access saved data: My saved data on Fortnite is there but I am unable to access it. Any ideas please? 08d97833-ad57-41a1-ad54-7d0ba8b0ab3a
  7. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities: Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on...
  8. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  9. impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live): buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  10. Unable to access games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access games.: Is anyone else being given a message about service outages whenever they try and start one of their games? Seems a little weird considering the Live Status page says that everything is fine....