Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

Discus and support Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Strive, May 10, 2019.

1. Strive
    Strive Guest

Hello,

I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on here. If anyone can help please respond below!

Have a great day,

:)

Strive, May 10, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Strive Win User

In order to continue being an ambassador, you cannot have any enforcement actions against you. So if you received that action after becoming an ambassador you would have been removed from the program and would not be able to rejoin.
    Even if I had never done something wrong? It was literally the picture I have currently, except their were creases in my shirt which I have since removed. I have never broken any of the ToS on Xbox. So if this is what has prevented me, I am going to be even
    more upset over this. Is there nothing I can do now?
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would only be able to point in the Ambassador section or join Discord as an Ambassador. The Discord link cannot be shared. Since it looks like you've been removed, you would not be able to access either.
  5. Smwutches Win User

In order to continue being an ambassador, you cannot have any enforcement actions against you. So if you received that action after becoming an ambassador you would have been removed from the program and would not be able to rejoin.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I can pass it along to staff, but there are no guarantees since those are the rules of the program.
Thema:

1. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities - Similar Threads - Unable Access Ambassador

2. accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]

in XBoX Accessibility
    accès impossible à microsoft jigsaw -[Translation - Unable to access Microsoft jigsaw]: J'ai désinstallé puis réinstallé WINDOWS10 sur mon ordinateur. J'ai retrouvé mes accès aux jeux Microsoft sauf Jigsaw (message: impossible de vous connecter). J'ai désinstallé plusieurs fois sans...
  3. impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere ad xbox live (Unable to access Xbox live): buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  4. Unable to access games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access games.: Is anyone else being given a message about service outages whenever they try and start one of their games? Seems a little weird considering the Live Status page says that everything is fine....
  5. Unable to access rewards or ambassadors program.

in XBoX Rewards
    Unable to access rewards or ambassadors program.: I am unable to access the rewards program. All of my information displays as "?" in MyDashboard. As for the ambassadors program, I am signed up and it says I am, but when I attempt to access the...
  6. Unable to access Ambassador forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Ambassador forums: When I try to go to the given link in my email from when I signed up, it says "Group Not Found" Also, it looks like my forum badge is gone and nothing is updated....
  7. Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website: I had a similar issue to this a couple of weeks ago, in which I was unable to sign up for being an ambassador as it was not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. Since then, it has picked up...
  8. Unable to Access Private Ambassador Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Private Ambassador Forums: I was wondering if this is an error or reason why i was removed? I still have access to the Ambassador Bank and still have my forum badge. Please let me know ASAP....
  9. Unable to access Private Ambassador forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Private Ambassador forums: I have access to Ambassadorbank and i still have my forum badge was this in error or what would the reason be? Please let me know ASAP so i can get back to working in the Ambassador forums....
  10. Unable to access Ambassador Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Ambassador Forums: For some reason, I'm unable to access the forums. I'm getting "Group not found"? 9b1f5803-78e5-4892-bc47-534885fc18ab