Unable to acesss Purchased DLC

Discus and support Unable to acesss Purchased DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i purchased the "Arron Griffin & RTJ Airdrop" DLC for Gears 5 on Xbox One. Both Microsoft & my Bank Statement show the items were purchased and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheKidFrom101, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM.

1. Unable to acesss Purchased DLC

Today i purchased the "Arron Griffin & RTJ Airdrop" DLC for Gears 5 on Xbox One. Both Microsoft & my Bank Statement show the items were purchased and that payment was deducted. However the content was not received or installed. The Xbox Live Marketplace displays the items as if they have not been purchased? I DO NOT want a refund, I would like to receive and use the content i paid for.

:)

TheKidFrom101, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 PM
  2. DivisibleAuto5 Win User

A new problem with the New beta anyone that can help??

i cannot acesss thaat link
  3. Corporeal9 Win User

Microsoft Flight DLC non-redeemable

I'm able to get Flight to launch without DLC.

But because the DLC is activated under my account that doesn't have a purchase history I'm unable to get the DLC.
  4. aztonyusa Win User

unable to purchase DLC

Sorry to hear about your problem downloading dlc. All problems dealing with the Beta program have to go through the Beta Forums here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  5. SolaBrowne Win User

Unable to purchase DLC

Mine now works. I think they have fixed the problem!!
  6. imnotgeoff Win User

Unable to purchase DLC

I have the same issue aswell
Thema:

Unable to acesss Purchased DLC

1. Unable to acesss Purchased DLC - Similar Threads - Unable acesss Purchased

2. Teredo is unable to qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify: There is no teredo service on my computer and I have tried all the solutions on the Xbox support page but the thing just doesn't work. I tried to reinstall my windows 10 and Forza Horizon 4 but...
  3. Unable to add my friend back and unmute them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add my friend back and unmute them.: This issue of mine popped up several days ago and it has made one of my friends removed from my friends list and has muted them. I can’t add them back as a friend and I can’t unmute them so I am...
  4. “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”

in XboX Networking Hardware
    “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”: “Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.” Been trying to get my Xbox to connect to Xbox Live. At first, the Xbox wasn’t letting me load a game, (it would say I pressed it but wouldn’t...
  5. Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Dragon Quest 11 - Unable to Save: Can someone help me? I am trying to play Dragon Quest 11 on PC (via gamepass) and the game will not save. Pop up "corrupted save file" and even at the church, unable to save. I am have tried...
  6. I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm running android 10.0 and i'm trying to connect my xbox one s, but i'm unable to: so basically i get stuck at the front page where i can sign in or enter a code on the xbox app for cloud gaming. after a few tries i am able too put my credentials in and my avatar comes up but it...
  7. Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud on Surface devices unable to stream correctly.: I have a Surface Book 2 and Surface Laptop 2. They both seem to have a hard time using XCloud without stuttering. Is there a way to make sure my settings are optimized for gaming? submitted by...
  8. Unable to log in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to log in: Just to preface: i do not own an xbox i only have an account. Im having issues logging in on the website on every single device that i own. When i am *able* to click the sign in button it just...
  9. Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox nat type always show moderate or teredo is unable to qualify.: Please help me fix this NAT type , I tried many solution and try to fix but still cannot. It status was open but suddenly don`t know what happened become moderate. [img]...
  10. XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app for laptip - unable to get to sign in screen: I have gamepass that I use on my XBOX one console and decided to try it on my Lenovo laptop. I installed the xbox app which loads up ok but when I go to sign in the screen flashes 2 or 3 times as...