Unable to add account to Xbox One s

Discus and support Unable to add account to Xbox One s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had to perform a factory reset for multiplayer troubleshooting purposes. After doing this I am now unable to add an account to my xbox every time I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TyphlosionNYG65, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Unable to add account to Xbox One s

I had to perform a factory reset for multiplayer troubleshooting purposes. After doing this I am now unable to add an account to my xbox every time I try one of three things happens, I press add new and a loading screen comes up for a bit then it
    goes back to the add new part, it goes to the part where I can enter my email and after I press enter it sends me back to add new, or I get to the password part and after that it sends me back to add new. I have tried powercycling as well as resetting my console
    a second time and I still can't add my profile.

:)

TyphlosionNYG65, Aug 4, 2019
  2. dknow80 Win User

In my case i am using a ipad iphone tv tv amd desktop computer...

No issues there...

Its just the xbox one that doesnt work as it should...all over sudden...
  3. dknow80 Win User

How do you do a FULL reset?
  4. dknow80 Win User

Same GODDAMNED PROBLEM!!.

Cant log on with main account so deleted them all to try again, now i have a accountless machine and i cant cant play MORTAL KOMBAT 11 JUST BEFORE THE LAUNCH NIGHTWOLF...

FURTHER MORE NOTHING CAN BE DONE OR PLAYED WITHOUT A USER

So my xbox one had been BRICKED..

HOW DO I SOLVE THIS..

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

MAIL ME

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

THANKS..
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. When you do the reset do you select the option to keep installed games and apps? If so, please try again but this time do a full reset.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

your Xbox is Connected from Internet?
Thema:

1. Unable to add account to Xbox One s - Similar Threads - Unable add account

2. Unable to Add a New Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add a New Account: I am unable to add a new account to my Xbox. When I click on "add new" it says that my Xbox can only have 32 accounts on it and that I need to remove an account in order to add a new one. I only...
  3. Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Add Account on Xbox One X: I was unable to sign in to my account. Per other forum posts, I removed my account from the Xbox. When trying to add it back, the screen displays a loading circle then returns to the "sign in"...
  4. Unable to add account after deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add account after deleted: I was having issues with a couple of the accounts on my xbox, so deleted them as per Microsoft instructions. Now I cannot add them back to the xbox one as it keeps telling me they still exist! But...
  5. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4: I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am...
  6. Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to add account to Xbox One (after removing it due to error 0x080190005): I was having problems accessing my payment and billings sections of my account on my xbox as well as being able to purchase vbucks so after a bit of Googling I did the following Hold down console...
  7. Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible d'ajouter un compte (Mod Translation: Unable to add an account): Bonjour, Hier j'ai du retirer mon compte cause d'un bug et aujourd'hui il m'est impossible d'ajouter un nouvel élément. Que faire svp ? Merci. (Mod Translation) Hello, yesterday I had to...
  8. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...
  9. I am unable to add any sort of card based payment method to my Microsoft/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to add any sort of card based payment method to my Microsoft/Xbox account: Hello, I am from India, and for the past 1 month I have been trying to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass using both Windows Store and the Xbox site. I have tried to add three different cards via...
  10. Unable to re-add my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to re-add my account: I was unable to log into my account, I’d select it then nothing would happen, so I removed it. Now when I try and re-add it it says my email is already in use on the Xbox with another user, but it...